• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Waternymph, Overgrown, and Golder's Green tutorial

iheartfelix

this is so pretty!
thanks for posting this
eyelove.gif

Ksstavros

Oh my goodness girl you are gorgeous! I never would have thought of combining all those colors but it looks fabulous!! I have all of those eye shadows and pigments and shadesticks so I think i may try this one some weekend!

breathless

oh why don't i have lash perfection? looks amazing and does wonders!
and the application of the tutorial is great! and so is the whole thing itself! you're a beauty =]
thanks for the tutorial!!

thelilprincess

i can't believe you got those lashes with only 2 coats of MF lash perfection! i have that mascara and it gives me a "natural" lash look. hmmm. guess i gotta go play with mine again.

any tips on using this mascara? wipe brush with tissue - or not? wait how long in between coats? do you re-dip the wand in the tube before doing second coat??? i know, so many questions.

mizzbeba

daaaang who needs falsies with those lashes! i have to try out that mascara myself! thanks for the tut and the info.