We have experienced a grave loss *UPDATED*

Mandaryna

My heartfelt condolences go out to her family.She seemed like a lovely lady.My prayers are with her family and friends.

Beautiful1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan sis
Hello everyone,
I am Janice's older sister Beth. I try to keep up with the postings & my family and I still cannot get over the outpouring of emotions for my sister! She was truely blessed to have so many friends & this environment to share her talents with!

Ciara is living with our family (I have permanent guardianship), including her "sister"- her words, not mine- our 4½ year old daughter. She is doing well & she had a wonderful birthday! We took her to her favorite restaurant McD, with some friends & had a little party that night & then I followed Jan's wishes & had a party & sleepover for 5-8yr old girls. I know my sister will bless me for many years for doing that!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that my family has read & continues to read these posting & it is very much appreciated.
Thanks to you all for enriching her life & know that Ciara is doing really well!
Beth

Your Sister Is Now In The Arms Of Jesus Christ (The Best Place To Be) And He Will Bless You And Your Family And God Will Pour Out His Favor On Ciara
smiles.gif

asteffey

i send my thoughts and deepest sympathy to those affected by this sad and tragic loss. specktra wont be the same

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan sis
Hello everyone,
I am Janice's older sister Beth. I try to keep up with the postings & my family and I still cannot get over the outpouring of emotions for my sister! She was truely blessed to have so many friends & this environment to share her talents with!

Ciara is living with our family (I have permanent guardianship), including her "sister"- her words, not mine- our 4½ year old daughter. She is doing well & she had a wonderful birthday! We took her to her favorite restaurant McD, with some friends & had a little party that night & then I followed Jan's wishes & had a party & sleepover for 5-8yr old girls. I know my sister will bless me for many years for doing that!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that my family has read & continues to read these posting & it is very much appreciated.
Thanks to you all for enriching her life & know that Ciara is doing really well!
Beth

Hi Beth,
It is funny that your thread happened to come up today. I am mourning the loss of my third good friend in three months- the third passing away a few days ago. If it were not for this special friend, I probably would not have continued painting in a public show.

It seems like the whole thing does not want to end. I just start to get up after one loss and another pops up.

Well anyway, some musings from someone experiencing grief in anotehr personal level too.

Hugs to you and Ciara!

Summer

This is very heartbreaking. I haven't logged on in months to to see this is quite a shock.

My thoughts are with her family and she is in my prayers.