We rescued a kitty!

Eoraptor

Hi girls! I know I've been gone for a while. I've been sick the last three weeks. :| But I had to tell you all about tonight. When walking home from work, I heard a mewing noise from outside. I checked it out, but couldn't locate where it was coming from. I heard it an hour later during dinner, and went out to check again. My neighbors had located it in a juniper bush by my apartment and seen the kitten who was making the sound. But we couldn't find where in the bush it was! The bush is very dense and spiky and close to the ground, and 15 feet in diameter. The lower branches are all tangled and covered with dead needles and dirt. So we had a break and went out there again at 2 am. They brought their cat out to meow so that the kitten mewed, but their cat was being pretty silent. Just as we were about to call it a night, my neighbor mewed, and the kitten mewed in response! She kept it up, so we were able to track the kitten in the bush, corner and and catch it! It was very small and gray and white and SO CUTE! It didn't look very happy though. We think it's mother may have been killed or otherwise separated from it, as it's quite young. They're taking it to the vet tomorrow. I'm SO happy we were able to rescue it and give it a warm cozy place to sleep. I love kitties.
smiles.gif

Willa

Ho that's sweet of you to help the little kitty
A friend of mine found one in a cage, just outside a subway station. It was really sick, but she went to the vet and after paying lots of dollars, the kitten was ok, and now its a full grown and playfull cat.

Maybe the mother left it there because the kitty is sick. They usually do this...

Good luck!
smiles.gif

Keep us informed :yes:

Eoraptor

I stopped by my neighbors' today to check on the kitty. She's doing well and they're going to go out to look for lost kitten posters today in case she's someone's lost pet. I got a picture too! She's SO cute!!!

lostkitty.jpg

CantAffordMAC

oh my god that kitty is the cutest! You're a good person for rescuing that kitty cat. Sigh. I love cats. I'm highly allergic though
ssad.gif

SingFrAbsoltion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoraptor
I stopped by my neighbors' today to check on the kitty. She's doing well and they're going to go out to look for lost kitten posters today in case she's someone's lost pet. I got a picture too! She's SO cute!!!

lostkitty.jpg

awwwwww look at the little furball. too freakin cute

purrtykitty

she's absolutely adorable!! her nose isn't even pink, yet, so she must be pretty young. always a happy story when a kitten is rescued by such nice people! ^..^

Latest posts