we should have a makeup secrets thread.

ductapemyheartt

you know? like post secret...except people could just email the secret to someone and that user can post them anonymously...i think it would be kind of neat.

i got the idea, obviously first from post secret and because there is a hanson [i know, right?] secrets community. basically people make graphics of 'secrets' about hanson and the mod posts maybe five to ten secrets at a time depending on how many she gets. she posts maybe three times a week. people email the secrets to her anonymously and she posts them just like they are.

i think a makeup secrets thread could be kind of neat...i mean, it could be anything from, like, "i wore the same makeup two days in a row without washing my face." to more intense ones, like, "i stole my first eyeshadow." or something like that.

i think it would be kind of neat if people would get into it. i would enjoy making makeup secrets to send in!
:]

thanks.

k.a.t

oo I'm not too sure how this works - i KIND of get it but it sounds interesting!
You know you could just go ahead and make the thread..
greengrin.gif

Janice

I'm down for this, if people would like complete anonymity I can make an email and a new account just to post the secrets received from. I love this idea.
smiles.gif

ductapemyheartt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I'm down for this, if people would like complete anonymity I can make an email and a new account just to post the secrets received from. I love this idea.
smiles.gif

that would be great!
thanks!

ductapemyheartt

ps, i know you can create photobucket accounts which will give you an email address that sends directly to the album...that might be easier.

Janice

Wow I didn't know that! I have a photobucket account I will look into what I need to do.
smiles.gif
Thanks for the suggestions.

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by ductapemyheartt
let us know when youre ready for us to submit secrets! lol.

You must have a good one, I know I do
smiles.gif

Janice

The email address to send your makeup secret (in image format i.e. .gif, .jpg) is:

[email protected]

All you have to do is compose an email, attach your image to the email and send it to [email protected] and once a week(?) I will post them in a special thread in the announcements forum.
smiles.gif

If you would like to mail a traditional postcard secret, well if there is enough interest in that I can either rent a PO Box or give out my address.