wearing sffnc25 doesnt it look too white?pic included

tanechka28

It looks ok in the first pic, but in the second one you can see that your neck is a bit darker.. Maybe since its summer you should try setting with a darker powder OR go to the NW shade family since those colors tend to be more rosy/peachy and would add warmth to the face.

anshu7

my neck is darker than my face.theres quite a bith of color diff.for some insane reason my face is fairer than the rest of my body.sp shud i get a darker powder?
if i go by my face nc25 is a perfecttt match.but thn it looks white compared to my neck.
wat do i do?
shud i switch brands?
shud i change shade?

chocodcocoa

if you don't want to go a shade darker you can try contouring with a darker powder so that the difference between your jawline and your neck isn't as obvious.

erine1881

SFF shouldn't be photographing white, usually its just SF that does that. since you said that your face is lighter IRL anyways, i'd suggest you stick with the color that matches your face, and use bronzer on your face to make it match your neck better. never use a lighter/darker color of foundation to match your neck. always go with what matches, and use other products to adjust the color.

moonlit

I cant see the pics.I usually have a problem with foundation looking pinkish on my face and rest of my body looking a brownish/yellowish shade..I think I have the wrong shade of fdn so I mix two shades to minimise the pink look..

pumpkincat210

Studio Fix Fluid has a sunscreen in it and reflects the light of your camera's flash. It may look totally normal in real light though. Studio Tech is the only one of mac's foundations i found that really showed my true skin color on film and it doesn't have sunscreen in it.

kaexbabey

my face is lighter than my neck too. my cheeks are probably nc37 and my neck and forehead is nc40. so not TOO much of a difference but still. i use nc40 to even my face out to my neck. if it's a dramatic difference then i would do what erine said and go with the color of your face and use a bronzer to tan urself up a little bit. btw i cant see the pics

Latest posts