Wedding I did this weekend... :] PIC HEAVY!!

xachickx

To be honest, I think the makeup makes the bride look older (before vs. after). I would have liked to see her with a fresh, natural bridal look (pink cheeks, light foundation, shimmery eyes, glossy pink lips). Or maybe just lighter on the foundation, and less harsh of an eyeliner.

I do love how you did the maid of honor. Interesting shadows, and looks great on her.

Kim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xachickx
To be honest, I think the makeup makes the bride look older (before vs. after). I would have liked to see her with a fresh, natural bridal look (pink cheeks, light foundation, shimmery eyes, glossy pink lips). Or maybe just lighter on the foundation, and less harsh of an eyeliner.

I do love how you did the maid of honor. Interesting shadows, and looks great on her.

I agree but if you did what she wanted and the bride was happy with the outcome that's what matters. You still did a really beautiful job on both of them! What did you use on the brides lips?

*MaC WhoRe*

It's exactly what she asked for.
clap.gif

As for the lips.. i have no idea... because she used something that she had, to keep it with her through out the day