• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Wedding Idea: Golden Eyes Tutorial Video

zerin

The Tutorial:
YouTube - Eid - Wedding - Golden - Eyes - MakeUp Tutorial

The Look:
1-GOLD014.jpg

Thanks!
smiles.gif

Skrollan

omg you look sooooo gorgeous ... i love all your tutorials and looks - you're always looks so flawless and pretty. You would be a really beautiful bride. love your shiny dupatta (or is it a sari?) and your new hair colors. You're one of my MakeUpQeens.

zerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrollan
omg you look sooooo gorgeous ... i love all your tutorials and looks - you're always looks so flawless and pretty. You would be a really beautiful bride. love your shiny dupatta (or is it a sari?) and your new hair colors. You're one of my MakeUpQeens.

awwwww such sweet compliments....
th_hug.gif

truly...i'm blushing here...lol i'm honoured to be considered a MakeupQueen! wow!
th_hug.gif

yeh its a sari and hopefully oneday i can become a beautiful bride!
blush-anim-cl.gif
love.gif