Wedding Makeup!

Bronxcutie

I am the maid of honor and I have a TON of makeup but don't know what to wear for the wedding. This is my dress:http://www.houseofbrides.com/product...?imageid=60312

I have mostly MAC, Make Up For Ever, and Urban Decay. Do you have any recommendations? I don't know if I should wear powder or liquid foundation. I have MAC Studio Tech, Studio Fix Powder, and a powder foundation from Make Up For Ever. I recently purchased MAC "Contrast" and "Silver Ring" eye shadow. The MA said I could use them for the wedding, but I'm not feeling the look. Help! I don't know about wedding makeup.

MissResha

if you're gonna be dancing during the reception, i'd wear mineral makeup if i were you. dont want colored sweat dripping off the sides of your face lol.

as for the eyemakeup, either a neutral eye, or a very very soft smokey eye. i mean soft. contrast lightly in the outer v, and silver ring on the lid. soft mascara, etc.

leenybeeny

I really like StudioTech for events.. gives nice coverage.. and you can always set with a *very* light dusting of StudioFix.

How did you try the silver ring and contrast? I think it would look lovely with that dress. I like MissReesha's suggestion on placement.

Bronxcutie

I found this look on Sephora's site that inspired me: Urban Decay Cosmetics at Sephora.com

Now I would NEVER wear glitter, but I like the light wash with the dark liner. I actually have that liner "Rockstar" that they mentioned. I could use a light wash, "Rockstar" liner topped with "Contrast", and "Zero" (black liner) in the inner rims. I guess I could use a touch of Urban Decay's "Sin" primer for some highlight near the tear duct. I just HAVE to have some color! I need to find a neutral lipstick.