Wedding Thank You Cards ....

hello_my_apple

I'm starting to do my thank you's. I was wondering if it was a good idea to write personal notes in the cards? I didnt want it to be a general card, because I am greatful for everyone coming. SOOOOO I was wondering if any of you ladies had any good ideas, maybe something you did, or someone you know did something that really stood out to you! let me know!

LMD84

in the uk we have a card company called moonpig who make personalized cards. we did our thank you cards via that site so that everybody got a personal thanks. i'm sure in the states you guys will have something similar
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

I hand wrote personal notes in all my wedding thank you cards and there were 180 of them. I appreciate every single gift and to me that's the only proper way to thank the guests. I would consider a generic or typed note a bit tacky TBH.

blazeno.8

I just helped out a wedding party with their thank yous. They didn't make personal cards, they made personal gifts. They made home made chocolate squares with toppings, packaged them, and sent them with the thank yous.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
I just helped out a wedding party with their thank yous. They didn't make personal cards, they made personal gifts. They made home made chocolate squares with toppings, packaged them, and sent them with the thank yous.

thaat is a wonderful idea!
smiles.gif

hello_my_apple

oohhh thats a wonderful idea! i might consider candy lollipops! thanks so much hun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8

Latest posts