Weight Watchers support

coachkitten

Hello! I just joined weight watchers about 8 weeks ago and have lost 15 pounds. And trust me I have the craziest eating habits and like happy hour a bit too much as I travel a lot. But I have found it pretty easy to stick to the my daily points and the extra points and I have even gone over both of those some weeks and have been fine! But before this I have done weight watchers a million times and have failed! So who knows what is working this time!

Wattage

Hi coachkitten!

Wow - congrats on the loss! Sounds you are definitely on the right track! It is so hard to eat right, especially when you travel so often. I don't travel but spend a lot of time away from home at my school (sometimes I am there 12 hours a day)... it's hard to find healthy choices at restaurants, and even more difficult to pack you own food and bring it along.

I am glad to hear WW is working for you! Keep up the good work and be sure to keep us posted
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattage
Hi coachkitten!

Wow - congrats on the loss! Sounds you are definitely on the right track! It is so hard to eat right, especially when you travel so often. I don't travel but spend a lot of time away from home at my school (sometimes I am there 12 hours a day)... it's hard to find healthy choices at restaurants, and even more difficult to pack you own food and bring it along.

I am glad to hear WW is working for you! Keep up the good work and be sure to keep us posted
smiles.gif

I will! Thanks for the support!

Latest posts