Well dressed?

paige2727

I recently got well dressed blush and my skin is not pale but probably medium in skin tone. I find that it does absolutely nothing! I have tried packing it on and I can still hardly see it? I have heard that its good for all skin types whether you are really pale or dark? But from what I have tried I think it would be best for really pale people? Has anyone else had this problem?

MissAlphaKitty

I don't have it myself, but try applying it with a denser brush like a baby kabuki for more intense colour

I've also heard of girls layering a ccb or blushcreme underneath to give more 'oomph' and staying power to their powder blushes

iluvmac

NW20/25 here, same problem! What a pity! WD is such a nice colour. Like MissAlphaKitty, I sometimes apply Ladyblush blushcreme first.

PinkBasset

I used to dislike Well Dressed for the same reason - it hardly showed up on me. Then I used a rough brush and it worked much better, but the best results I've had with a cream colour base. I layer CCB in Pink and then on top Well Dressed and I'm happy! It's good that I now know how to use it. It comes out so pretty like this.
thmbup.gif

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmac
NW20/25 here, same problem! What a pity! WD is such a nice colour. Like MissAlphaKitty, I sometimes apply Ladyblush blushcreme first.

What brush are you using? I'm about an NW25 and shows up on me and is one of my fave blushes. i use a Quo blush brush and it works just fine

xKiKix

i didnt like how sheer it was until i used the sonia kashuk flat blusher brush and it really packed on the color from the first application. i love that blush now.

iluvmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
What brush are you using? I'm about an NW25 and shows up on me and is one of my fave blushes. i use a Quo blush brush and it works just fine

I use Mac's 129 brush! Which Mac brush would you suggest?

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmac
I use Mac's 129 brush! Which Mac brush would you suggest?

I use a blush brush from Quo; Quo is only available in Canada though so if you can't get that MAC 129 is identical to it