Well, naked lunch doesn't work. What about? ...

VanillaCupcake

I bought naked lunch to use as a highlighter, but it barely shows up on my skin. It looks great when I swatch it with my finger, but on my lids, it looks like nothing.
Does anyone have any recommendations that will show up? I was thinking about shroom or dazzlelight.

RandomnessWithK

other ones that i have and use for highlight:

orb, jest, blanc type, vanilla, provence (pressed pigment), shroom, next to nothing, daisychain

smiles.gif
Hope that helps!

Babylard

it would help if you told us your skintone. but im nc20/25 and shroom nylon and vanilla are great highlighters for me, depending on the amount of frost you like. ive been dying dazzlelight for a while, it is a praetty color =D

Karen_B

I'm NC20 and my fave highlighters are Shroom, Dazzlelight, Nylon and Blanc Type. If you are into pigments at all, Naked and Vanilla are great.

VanillaCupcake

Thanks for all the help guys! My skin is light. I wear photoready in nude. When I applied naked lunch, it kind of just blended in
th_confused_new.gif

Kirsty

Don't go with shroom, I have a light skintone too & it doesn't show up too great. I use it as a sort of "base" between the crease & browbone. I like Nylon, phloof & crystal avalanche (with a light hand) as highlighter. These are all frosty colours.

xxsgtigressxx

I def. agree with dazzlelight for a shimmery highlight or vanilla for more of a matte highlight...i find nylon tooo shimmery and Im very pale and shroom looks like dirty socks on me. Weird way of describing it but thats what it looks like hahaha

erine1881

idealy you don't want your highlight to show. you want it to be the same or one shade lighter than your skintone. the only thing that should show is the shimmer if your using a shimmer (with a more matte lid, matte with a shimmer lid).

Kat

I'm an NC25 and love Shroom or Grain....not sure why grain does not get more love as an everyday highlight!

GlamBrunette

Try applying Naked Lunch wet, it might show up perfectly on you then. I think you'd love Vanilla or Dazzlelight also. Nylon is a really frosty white gold, I love it but it's def not a natural looking highlight.

bestbehaviour22

Apply Naked Lunch over Bare Study paint pot... I am NC25 and I can actually use it as a lid colour like that - and do it often :)

Latest posts