Well, there is no need to *Pro Long* this......

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatima_nola
This looks amazing....Do u feel that the foundation actually stays on?

Yes it really does. If I have to blot my face say midday, I only pick up excess oil on the tissue. There is little to no foundation that transfers.

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberluver
Nyla,

Will you give us a breakdown of your eye look?

Color placement and brushes used?

Thanks!

Sure! This is actually my all time favorite thing to do with my eyes. Usually I will do really smoked out eyeliner along the bottom with loads of Carbon & Smolder which looks ever better. But, since I was doing red lips I wanted to keep the eyes a little softer. Anyway it's really easy & quick!

I highlight under my brows with Blanc Type using a #252 brush. Then I really pack Blanc Type on my lid using the same #252 brush. I use Cork through the crease with a #224 brush & then I take Handwritten & deepen the crease using a #217 brush. I then just took my #219 brush & added some Bronze along the lower lashes & lined with black eyeliner. That's pretty much it
winks.gif

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkita
your lips are nice, but your eyes are spectacular!! wonderful!

Thanks so much!

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkNerdyToMe
U remind me of Selena. I'm nc40 as well, maybe ill try that lipstick too, but I have red hair so idk if it'll suit me.

What a sweet compliment, thank you! I personally think red looks hot on people with red hair. I say give it a try!

equiworks

I've been scared to try any of Mac's foundations... I tried the moisture tint, but it broke me out. So I went to clinique's moisture tint and had no problems, but I'd like to have something for full coverage when I'm needing it... I'm thinking about trying this one.....

tthelwell

You r just so fab! I mean u r one of those girls I would see on the street and go 'She's just so damn hotttttt!'

Love the red lips mama!
greengrin.gif