Went to the MAC store today.....

ledonatella

I don't get to see things in person very often before I buy so I thought I'd give you my 2 cents on the new stuff since I actually got to take a peek. Plus I bought a bunch of stuff so here goes.....
Wasen't too inpressed with Culturebloom actually. And I was going to buy a bunch I thought, but the lip stuff was all either too bright or too pale or too much like something I already have. I really wanted Poppy Hop but it ended up being too orange and Florabundi was same as Madame B so there went that, the Lustreglass were just eh, very close to lipglasses I have, although I still might get Flowerosophy.....I did like the eye colors, I wanted to get Spring Up but my store said they didn't have it in yet. Ultracheek was nice, I got Shy Angel, which I thought I wouldn't like but I think it'll be really pretty to layer over some of my brighter blushes to tone down or add some shimmer to. They had alot of the Chromeglasses still so I got more of those since I love them so much! So here's the haulage:

Love Bud e/s
Iris Print e/s
Lavendar Sky e/s
Vanilla pan (might swap/sell though cause I forgot I have it in my Facex8 palette)
Beauty Marked pan
Expensive Pink pan
Honesty pan
15 pan
2 blush palettes
Springsheen blush
Shy Angel Blush
Fleur Power blush pan
Blushbaby pan
Baumy Bronze TLC
Pinkocrasy chromeglass
Auto de Femme chrome.
Technobeet chrome.
Spirited l/g
Sinnamon l/g
Pinch O' Peach blush pan
Breath of Plum blush pan

Not too bad!! They still had alot of Catherine D. stuff too but I already got what I wanted, I asked about MSF's too just in case they had a secret stash, but the girl told me they are coming out with a collection in the summer of 6 new colors so that's exciting!!!

ledonatella

Oh, and I saw the glimmershimmers, they are really pretty but didn't get any because by then I spent all my money. Sweet William is also beautiful, but I'm weary of the blushcremes, I'm afraid they will break me out. Are they good on combo skin with oily cheeks???? Any info would be lovely
smiles.gif

ledonatella

The only thing she didn't say was if they be all new colors or some repromotes too, but either way I can't wait!!

Trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
Oh, and I saw the glimmershimmers, they are really pretty but didn't get any because by then I spent all my money. Sweet William is also beautiful, but I'm weary of the blushcremes, I'm afraid they will break me out. Are they good on combo skin with oily cheeks???? Any info would be lovely
smiles.gif

I have combo skin, but my T-Zone is what usually gets oily/shiny. I got the Sweet William and Blossoming Blushcremes this weekend, my first actually. I bought them because I noticed they had a shimmer to them which I love! My friend is a MAC Artist and she told me they were the only 2 shimmery Blushcremes. I apply them with my 168 brush and they go on so well and look fantastic! I love them!!

allan_willb

6 NEW MSF!!!!!!YAAAY!!!I'm so on that!Can't wait.....thanks for the info damn that was a big haul u must have lotts of blushes, Allan

ledonatella

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb
6 NEW MSF!!!!!!YAAAY!!!I'm so on that!Can't wait.....thanks for the info damn that was a big haul u must have lotts of blushes, Allan

yeah, I'm on a blush kick right now, went and depotted my old ones too so now they are all sitting pretty in their palette.

Sophia84

Great haul!!! And great info!! 6 new MSFs??? WOW! I hope they will release a peachy one!! they will be out with the Sundressing collection?

allan_willb

Quote:
The only thing she didn't say was if they be all new colors or some repromotes too, but either way I can't wait!!

im sure it was gonna consist of some re-launches because i dont know how mac can come out with 6 new colors that fast...i mean im sure they could but that would be like record breaking.Plus I LOVE the MSF's and i have some and i'm prolly gonna get em all...well at least the ones that i don't have...

Schoko-Addict

Ohh, new MSFs in summer
eyelove.gif
I have only got Petticoat & Naked You yet, but I am going to get all, because they are so great
th_worship.gif
I am hoping for a re-launch of Stereo Rose & Gold Deposit.

bluegrassbabe

Nice Haul. Definately get Spring Up if you have a chance. It's soooo pretty, and reminds me of Unorthodox, but with shimmer.
I wasn't huge on the lippies either. I ended up B2Ming for Awaken. It was pretty different from anything I have. I wanted Poppy Hop, but it looked so orange on me. I bet it looks fantastic on the right coloring.

blueyedlady87

Quote:
smiles.gif

They just slip and slide down my face! And I'm not that oily. They did feel heavier than a powder, so I'm thinking they clog pores more too.