We're getting a new MAC store in Miami!!!

Juneplum

Dade and Broward people, we're getting a new freestanding store in Aventura Mall!
th_sign_woot.gif
cheerleader.gif
eyelove.gif
clap.gif
I just confirmed this yesterday... They haven't decided if it'll be a PRO store or not, but it will be open by Christmas this year! YAAAAY!
cheerleader.gif

bambieyez06

Finally! My prayers have been answered!
clap.gif
cheerleader.gif

All though this could be bad.. I may never make it to work...
I work only 15 mins away from Aventura Mall..... OH BOY

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
Congrats!
cheerleader.gif
I wish we could have a PRO store like you all have.

greengrin.gif
we have an existing PRO store here in Miami, but it's on South Beach and I detest having to drive all the way down there if I need stuff that's only available from the PRO store.. Aventura Mall is much closer to me so I am in HEAVEN!!
th_e2cloud9.gif

Indigowaters

Oh, ok. I just figured it was in Miami so it's close
fool.gif
I'd have to drive all the way to Orlando (200 miles away, I think) just to get some PRO products.

polobear45

This is awesome !!!! It will be the same distance for me 15 mins . I always shop at the South beach store ,so we will see how this one turns out
smiles.gif

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
Dade and Broward people, we're getting a new freestanding store in Aventura Mall!
th_sign_woot.gif
cheerleader.gif
eyelove.gif
clap.gif
I just confirmed this yesterday... They haven't decided if it'll be a PRO store or not, but it will be open by Christmas this year! YAAAAY!
cheerleader.gif

Uh oh...you won't need to travel too far anymore to get your MAC fix...but you'll still come down south, wont 'cha??????
rofl.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
Uh oh...you won't need to travel too far anymore to get your MAC fix...but you'll still come down south, wont 'cha??????
rofl.gif

gizzy of COURSE i'll still come to your counter! u KNOW i LOVE you!!!!!!!
greengrin.gif
th_kiss.gif
th_hug.gif
u'r one of my favorite MA's EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nod:
cheerleader.gif
thmbup.gif