We're under the sheets - and you're killin' me.

uh_oh_disco

I've been MIA because of college and the other half
smiles.gif
It seems I'm never at home anymore, and when I'm out I'm doing really simple looks! This is what I've gathered anyway....

205c79d9.jpg

71d5a1dd.jpg

EYES - UDPP, UD 'Toasted' (I love this), UD 'Shag', UD 'Gridlock', Victria Jackson cream, Prestige liquid eyeliner, mascara, UD 'Zero' pencil eyeliner.

FACE - GOSH primer, Kryolan foundations, Rimmel powder, Playboy 'Peach Bunny' blush.

LIPS - Revlon red lipliner, MAC 'Decadence' lustreglass.

94a30deb.jpg

(See?! I'm not even wearing eyeliner for college!)

EYES - Mascara.

FACE - *As above* + Ben Nye light pink blush.

LIPS - MAC 'Hot Gossip'

8d181a7b.jpg

EYES - UDPP, Prestige liquid eyeliner, UD purple pencil eyeliner, Collection 2000 gold glitter eyeliner, falsies.

FACE - *As above*

LIPS - MAC 'Florabundance' lipglass.

506696ba.jpg

301a25ab.jpg

A little Kim K-esque? For Biffy Clyro!

EYES - UDPP, UD 'Zero' pencil eyeliner, UD 'Perversion', Fyrinnae 'Bastet', MAC 'Vanilla' pigment, Too Faced 'Cream', mascara.

FACE - *As above* - seriously, do I ever change it? Ahaha.

LIPS - MAC 'Honeylove'

6fba5938.jpg

5fd27963.jpg

EYES - UDPP, Fyrinnae 'Bastet', Fyrinnae 'Wicked', Sleek dark blue, MAC 'Vanilla' pigment, UD 'Crash' (?) eyeliner, UD 'Zero' eyeliner, mascara.

FACE - *As above*

LIPS - Lancome juicy tuby. Probably the strawberry one :]

6c6e6f94.jpg

EYES - UDPP, various UD and Victoria Jackson browns, Too Faced 'Cream', mascara.

FACE - *As above*

LIPS - MAC 'Decadence' lustreglass and a little black Sleek eyeshadow.

That's all, kids! I'm going to a gig this week, so maybe I'll fling on something more exciting
thmbup.gif
CC, questions, comments all welcome!

kelly2509t

The teal and purple aren't 2 colours I'd think to put together but they work so well

I love your hair too!

Ziya

always love your looks! great job LOOVE the neutral ones (dies of envy lmao jk)

uh_oh_disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormust
What product do you use to dye your hair red?

I would have messaged you, but I think you've disabled private messages? Anyway, I used Manic Panic 'Infra Red' and a little copper red wash-in-wash-out dye from Superdrug. If you want lasting colour, I'd recommend Special Effects dyes though.

hotpink1326

I dont have enough good things to say about your looks! You have 100% become a favorite poster of mine EVER on Specktra!! When im feeling "un-creative" all i need to do is go through some of your looks... You are so creative & really get my artistic juices flowing
smiles.gif
Thanks for that!!!

blackeneddove

Red lips look great on you, and I love the teal look with the purple liner! You look great with minimal makeup but all your looks are always amazing, I agree with the poster above, you are really inspiring

Hypathya

Gorgeous looks!! That red lippie on first pic is perfect shade for you!! The eyeliner from that look is pure love!

I adore blending in the brown eyes but teal is my absolute favorite!! Teal+purple eyeliner: gorgeous!! But I must confess I'm crazy about teal!!