Westfield London- New Shopping centre, new MAC store

Nice!

We used to have an Inglot stand just randomly placed in the middle of Bluewater, but I never had a good look. Just as I decided I wanted to check it out it disappeared
ssad.gif

I might just have a looky next time I'm around London.

Wintertulip

Loads of my friends from the branch I work in (not MAC) have moved to Westfield- I think it opens the 30th? I got an email from Oasis to publicise their opening party, and that was the date. But I need to save my money- I really shouldn't go shop there!

Cassie!

It opens on the 30th. I've never been to bluewater, i hate shopping centres ( i get really nervous) but i'm going to try this one.

Fizzymartini

OH my holy crap, they'll have an Inglot?! I've heard so much about the Inglot Kabuki being exactly the same as the 182 (same supplier, apparently?), and I've been SO DESPERATE to check it out!!

Cassie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargirl01
Sorry if I'm being stupid, but is it just a counter or will it have its own shop??

I think its a store. I'm not sure though

I really need some decent brushes so i'll be researching here and probably running between MAC and Inglot LOL

vocaltest

apparently the inglot brushes are made by the same company that makes mac. i saw this on the news tonight, i wanna go check it out! whereabouts is it? tube station etc?

MsCocoa

^It's White City. I can't wait till it opens but now I'm looking forward to finally visiting Inglot since the Bluewater branch has closed down.

Oh and they have some cool Spanish shops which have now arrived here so I'm extra excited.

DirtyPlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargirl01
Sorry if I'm being stupid, but is it just a counter or will it have its own shop??

It will be a STORE not a counter. Its also the biggest one in terms of square footage
smiles.gif

Mercurial

I'm so pleased it's an actual store rather than counter
th_DANCE.gif
I'm going there in a couple of weeks so will check it out, exciting!

MsCocoa

Ok so basically there's White City Tube, Sheperd's Bush Station and you can get there via British Rail, I can't wait to go there!

c00ki312

omg! saw MAC and inglot today. i have to say, inglot is as good as MAC. the colours and textures are amazing and the range of shades is so big! I was kinda disapointed in the mac store. its so small and narrow, i could hardly fit through the door lol o well, its only 10mins away, yay!

btw i saw the holiday 08 collection out in the store, will it be online too?

JustDivine

Wow...lol...if there's one thing I hate about most MAC stores (except Covent Garden) is the lack of space! I thought DirtyPlum said it was big-ish...?

Must check out Inglot- sounds great...though I haven't got time to be going to White City....one day...!

c00ki312

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDivine
Wow...lol...if there's one thing I hate about most MAC stores (except Covent Garden) is the lack of space! I thought DirtyPlum said it was big-ish...?

Must check out Inglot- sounds great...though I haven't got time to be going to White City....one day...!

from the outside it looks a decent size, but as soon as you walk through the door, you're standing right infront of a counter holding the holiday collection. maybe coz there were quite a few people in the store and me and my friend couldnt walk down the aisle coz there was no space lol its set out like makeup against the walls and a 'column' in the middle. i thought the store looked more narrow than wide. but like i said maybe coz there were quite a few people in there. im goin back 2day and let u guys know how it is

btw the layout of inglot is really good. theres a wall of nailpolish and the eyeshadows are set up like nars. i even saw pans of colours that could possibly fit in the mac palette. so excited!

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
from the outside it looks a decent size, but as soon as you walk through the door, you're standing right infront of a counter holding the holiday collection. maybe coz there were quite a few people in the store and me and my friend couldnt walk down the aisle coz there was no space lol its set out like makeup against the walls and a 'column' in the middle. i thought the store looked more narrow than wide. but like i said maybe coz there were quite a few people in there. im goin back 2day and let u guys know how it is

btw the layout of inglot is really good. theres a wall of nailpolish and the eyeshadows are set up like nars. i even saw pans of colours that could possibly fit in the mac palette. so excited!

question about the shopping centre in general
- is it majorly packed out? like obviously it will be atm because it's new and whatnot, but is it basically just an inside, compact version of covent garden/oxford street/carnaby?