Wet n Wild Eyeshadow

What is your favorite Wet n Wild eyeshadow Palette? Mine would have to be comfort zone the colors are so natural and beautiful looking on my big blue eyes :D. I am a newbie so any tips with starting to navigate through specktra? :)

Hi makeupmuppet1, I'm also new to Specktra and am enjoying contributing the love for makeup I have with like minded beauties. Wet n Wild is my favorite brand to purchase eyeshadows and lipsticks from because of their incomparable prices. The vanity palette is my favorite because of the everyday neutral colors. Too bad it was discontinued. :-(

Shimmery

I am new too. Are the eyeshadows from Wet N Wild really good? I keep hearing about how great they are. This is really good news because purchasing and experimenting with only high end products gets to be costly.

Goat Goat Etc.

Hey girls, a good thread about WnW already exists. Please take care to search for threads and topics before posting: http://www.specktra.net/t/163986/wet-n-wild-new-color-icon-cosmetic-line

JenJay

What is your favorite Wet n Wild eyeshadow Palette? Mine would have to be comfort zone the colors are so natural and beautiful looking on my big blue eyes
greengrin.gif
. I am a newbie so any tips with starting to navigate through specktra?
smiles.gif
Vanity palette!!

Mayanas

Someone miiss vanity palette because is back. In a set fot 4.99 wit a eyeliner and a mascara. This is my first time with it i ll gonna try tomorrow :) I bougth it on Rite aid

LoriQ

I've never tried Wet n Wild. I was looking at the line at the drugs store recently and I liked the shades they have. I don't know how well they apply though. It looks good on the display models but we know how that goes lol.