Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof liquid eyeliner Espresso & Wet 'n' Wild eyeliner bright green

dizzygoo82

I love these both!!!! The waterproof eyeliner is amazing, it doesn't come off! And the other eyeliner in a bright green (can't remember the name it was on the box) is also great and the color is amazing...and after an 8 hour work day it was still on and vibrant!!!
they're cheap too!!

smiles.gif

newagetomatoz

I love WnW H2O Proof liquid liner! The only weird thing for me is the black on stays on for over 24 hours, but Espresso and Smokey (?) wear off. But they are definately waterproof! I swatched the three of them on my hand around 5pm on day, showered later, and around 9pm the following day, they were still going strong. These are a staple for me in the summer!

BadBadGirl

This sounds great. Is the black a very dark black or an off-black? I want to buy it, but if it isn't I will pass.

MzKoKoNY

i love the Mega Liquid Eyeliner..the black is blackkkk and it stays on all day...i liked it so much that i went out and brought the blue, teal, and purple..the purple didn't show up as much..but the teal is soo pretty and again lasts all day...(wearing black in my avi...same pic is my profile pic)

Dreamergirl3

Man, I guess I didn't have great luck with these products
ssad.gif
I bought this in espresso and the navy blue color. I hate the formulation, IMO it's not liquidy enough and tends to 'chunk up' on my lids so making a smooth line is kind of hard. Also, the espresso wears off so easily! My navy one lasts longer, but overall I'm just not a fan. But that's why I love WnW etc...I can try something out and if I don't love it, no sweat on my wallet hehe! I'll prob check out the more vibrant colors for me to use once in a while, but not for everyday.

astronaut

I was surprisingly impressed with these liners! The aqua green colour does not budge. It's such a pretty colour too! I wish MAC had an eyeshadow shade that was exactly like that colour. It's only $3-$4 and honestly, if the product was poured into MAC or Urban Decay packaging, I'd seriously be fooled.