Wet n' Wild shadows

GalleyGirl

I just think these are great! Especially the Egyptian Sand palette and Mojave Mauves. I just got the bigger ones, specifically Sand Castle. Wet n' Wild has definitely aways from being a teenager's first makeup.

stevoulina

I got Belgian Chocolates and it's VERY pretty!!!!
greengrin.gif
I want moreeee, I want the other palettes too!!!
smiles.gif

asian_eyes

I have their shadows too, the palette in green, singles in blue lagoon and fine wink, also sensual sage!

saniyairshad

OMG their e/s are superpigmented...
Their 8 palette e/s sets are my fave..
Sand Castle, Paradise Cove and Fantasy Island are the best palettes ever made and ive also heard that they r quite close to being NARS dupes
winks.gif

xiahe

i've never tried their shadows, but i really want to try the egyptian sands and the venetian violets....but their cream shadows are amazing! i tossed out the MAC paints and replaced them with these - excellent staying power esp. since cream shadows always have a bad name, and they make great bases - better than MAC paints - and they're only $3/ea!

Pinklady77

I love their shadows. I bought Egyptian Sands, Venetian Violets, the Paradise Cove Ultimate Expressions Palette, and the Cafe au Lait creme shadow. They're super pigmented & blend quite well. I love them!

astronaut

I went to Walgreens today to look for the cream shadows because I heard their a substitute for paints here, but I guess they discontinued them...
ssad.gif

Kuuipo

I was surprised how long wearing their palette eyeshadows were and how richly pigmented! And so inexpensive!!! What a bargain buy! Also, try their lipliner shade 666! Fabulous....and their liquid liner is smudge proof and the brush gives an awesom fine line. I'm just knocked out with most of their products. Even their lipsticks are pretty darn good!

choseck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
I was surprised how long wearing their palette eyeshadows were and how richly pigmented! And so inexpensive!!! What a bargain buy! Also, try their lipliner shade 666! Fabulous....and their liquid liner is smudge proof and the brush gives an awesom fine line. I'm just knocked out with most of their products. Even their lipsticks are pretty darn good!

I definitely agree with this! They are so pigmented and almost go on 'creamy' if that makes sense. And everytime I wear something from their palette, I'm amazed at the end of the night when I'm washing my face how perfect it still looks!

xiahe

so i just bought the venetian violets & amazon greens trio and WOW i'm in love
eyelove.gif
this is some AWESOME eyeshadow for being a drugstore brand and the price is nice, too - $2.99/ea! they have great pigment and are sooo soft and buttery and easy to blend!