Wet n Wild Summer 2013 Limited Edition Pop Art Craze Collection

sagehen

What all places have you checked? I hear Walgreens and Rite Aid. But I can't find them here. I think its weird that the WnW website doesn't even have the new palettes.
The WnW website almost never carries their LE items - I don't get why companies have websites and don't even have their most recent merchandise available to purchase.

Taren Kamilah

The WnW website almost never carries their LE items - I don't get why companies have websites and don't even have their most recent merchandise available to purchase.
I don't get that either..they would make more money if they sold products in store and online. Just crazy!

blushAHOLIC

I don't get that either..they would make more money if they sold products in store and online. Just crazy!
ive tried rite aid and walgreens with no luck
ohboy.gif

i never have luck with le things in this area

luvlydee

I have some brand new ones in my makeup sale. Idk why i even bought some of them when i was only interested in like 2 lol

Peakvolume

Three's a Party immediately caught my attention because red is such a rare color for brands to put out, especially at this price point (so I'm always impressed when I see it). But I think I'll pass on that trio. It's paired with a basic black and a basic white, which are pretty common. I wasn't so blown away by the red that I'd want to drop the $3 for two other hues I'd never use :/ but the neons look great! I love bright colors like that :D

Ana A

Here's pictures of 3 brand new trios now popping up at Kmarts and Walgreens. There seems to be no particular display for them, I found them mixed in with the permanent trios.

L to R; Camera Obscura, Grays Matter, and Silent Era Film

W/out Flash

W/ Flash

sagehen

Here's pictures of 3 brand new trios now popping up at Kmarts and Walgreens.  There seems to be no particular display for them, I found them mixed in with the permanent trios.
I actually found these at a Walgreens near me today. I am surprised by this. The beauty manager had them sitting on the counter, preparing to put them in some display. The best part was that they were only $2 each on sale.

JenJay

Here's pictures of 3 brand new trios now popping up at Kmarts and Walgreens. There seems to be no particular display for them, I found them mixed in with the permanent trios.
I actually found these at a Walgreens near me today. I am surprised by this. The beauty manager had them sitting on the counter, preparing to put them in some display. The best part was that they were only $2 each on sale.
Thanks! I checked my Walgreens and they still had them available!

sagehen

^^Glad you were able to get your hands on some - so many places were clueless when I went looking for them. Now, you have to come back and teel us how they performed - I admit I haven't tried mine yet lol.

Latest posts