Wet 'n Wild

happy*phantom

This is super gorgeous! I try to get hands on the new wet n wild e/s palettes, too but the only store around that offers w n w hasn't got them yet in the range (I live in Germany, maybe that's the main reason!). :-(

x0besoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomnessWithK
always enjoy looking at your FOTD's! this is amazing!
now i really have to get this palette!

My sister just told me they were gunna be BOGO next week at rite aid so if u have one close get there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy*phantom
This is super gorgeous! I try to get hands on the new wet n wild e/s palettes, too but the only store around that offers w n w hasn't got them yet in the range (I live in Germany, maybe that's the main reason!). :-(

awww i hope u get ur hands on them soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti
Love! You make me want to pick this up... who knew it'd be that good? Thanks!

i know right!

primor2

this is beautiful, the crease color really makes me want that palette lol well the whole look makes me want both lol=]]

LMD84

love this look! such pretty colours that look great on you!
smiles.gif

toxicglitter

those colors look are pretty! great job!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRGirlie
wow! I'll have to keep my eye for this while I'm hunting for sally hansen hidden treasure!

yea me too! i've already searched 5 stores already and i couldnt find hidden treasure anywhere!!!!! ARGGHHH!!!!! for all i know, they probably didnt even get to the far east coast yet.
th_wallbash.gif

silentstorm143

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicglitter
those colors look are pretty! great job!!!

yea me too! i've already searched 5 stores already and i couldnt find hidden treasure anywhere!!!!! ARGGHHH!!!!! for all i know, they probably didnt even get to the far east coast yet.
th_wallbash.gif

I'm in CT there are definitely on the east coast. Hope you find em.

Latest posts