We've got some Paranormal Activity!

MaskedBeauty

^Ohhh ok. Cool. lol. I was gonna just wait till it came out on DVD and order it with my netflix. I don't wanna waste $8 to go to the movies and see it. Too expensive.

nattyngeorge

i love me some purples!
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

gorgeous as always. I wanted to see Paranormal Activities too...but then I heard it was too much like the Blair Witch Project :/

ashley8119

Gorgeous look!

I was disappointed with Paranormal Activity. If you haven't seen it yet, I advise you to save your money. The best parts of the movie are in the trailer, imo. I didn't even jump once, and I'm the biggest scaredy cat I know! lol

ShockBunnie

I think you did an amazing job on your makeup!! i read somewhere that it cost the dude about 15k to make... much of the cost went towards editing software, camera equipment, and some home remodeling (as it was filmed in his home inspired by noises he'd hear at night). I'd watch it.

blackeneddove

This is so insanely gorgeous! Absolutely amazing work, I love everything about it.. and even though the lashes were hard to work with it was worth it, they look great!

MACaholic76

This is my all time favorite from you! And what a handsome hubby and gorgeous lady!!! Beautiful couple you guys are!