whar is your favorite stila e/s

Karen_B

I love all my Stila e/s, but Key, Kitten and Golightly are extra gorgeous
smiles.gif

jenii

Cassia and Grace are the only two I own at the moment. I gave my mother my Jade one, because I found Humid looked exactly the same on me, so I didn't need both.

Grace I've had for damn-near a decade. It's still good, too! Looks and applies just the same as it did when I first got it. Cassia's newer (past couple of years).

I need more Stila e/s, tbh. It's just that I keep clamoring to buy LE shit from MAC, so in the end I don't have any left for the Stila e/s I want. Ugh, stupid MAC always coming out with stupid LE collections that I feel I have to rush to buy. ~_~

chameleonmary

Quote:
Originally Posted by july
my fav is the peach e/s !
I fell in love with her when I bought the Eye Shadow & Blush Compact PERFECTLY PEACH and since then it was love
eyelove.gif
from first mu
lol.gif

what is your fav e/s?

i adore peach also! it was the first stila shadow i bought and its such a great all-in-one, i even use it as a blush!

crazeddiva

Kitten
GoLightly
Sun
Twig

I cna't remeber the rest because i don't have my train case in me to see the rest of the shades.

cno64

I have only "Cloud" so far, but it is almost other-worldly!
It's the perfect neutral shimmery "greige" color; just fantastic with either browns or grays.
Best of all, it is the flawless compliment to MAC "French Grey."

Deirdre

I only have a few - 3 pans, and the three fall palettes (all courtesy of my husband, who braves the snobby Holt Renfrew staff, and the ridicule of all his friends as he stands in line outside Sephoras).

Anyway, my two favorite are the silvery blue in the Laguna palette and Cloud.

aziajs

I only have Diamond Lil. It's gorgeous. I really want to try Cloud. The first time I went to the counter I got so overwhelmed that I didn't even know what to look at.

ginger9

I only have three e/s and the quad from the On-The-Go set. I love them all, but if I had to pick one I'd go with Kitten
eyelove.gif

GlamYOURUs

I don't own any =(

I do have a lipstick and a lip balm from them that I love <3 I should check out their entire collection.

k.a.t

I have moonlight which works really well as a highlighter, i love it it's so shimmery

Latest posts