What $566 of MAC looks like...

lethaldesign

So... I spent alot of money & time at MAC last Friday checking out the N Collection. I seriously love all the shadows, they are super easy to work with & the perfect neutrals, IMO. ANYWAY... this isn't all of MY stuff, over half of it was for a CP for a friend. But here it is.... in all its glory!

HAUL INCLUDED:
Light Flush MSF x3
Warmed MSF x2
Remotely Grey e/s x2
Neutral Pink e/s x2
Modest Tone e/s x2
Nanogold e/s x2
Rich Flesh e/s x2
Dark Edge e/s x2
2N l/s
3N l/s x2
4N l/s x2
1N l/g
2N l/g
Real Desire l/g
Classic Dame l/s
Sublime Culture c/l
Rocker n/p x2
Hyper Chic l/g
Soft Pout l/s
Pave Sheerspark Powder
213 Brush (not pictured)

Is it silly that I feel powerful having all of this brand new MAC in my position at one time???

tiramisu

Speechless....
whoa, that is some haulage!!
At first glance I was yelling at my computer, "noooo... get those lipglasses out of their boxes for me!!" until I realized you said a lot of this was a CP.

Enjoy. Jealous.

newagetomatoz

That is some gorgeous $566 worth of MAC! It looks so pretty!! ::now I stare longingly at the screen:: Enjoy your share!

lethaldesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
wow thats alot of money but it doesnt look like $500 worth does it? lol

*lol* It looked like more in the bag... but that just goes to show how quickly these little babies add up!

Ms. Z

WOW!
:
I love this collection! It’s good to see other people like it too. I wish I could have gotten back-ups for everything I purchased.

Enjoy your new goodies.

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
wow thats alot of money but it doesnt look like $500 worth does it? lol

Thats the same thing I thought, I was expecting to see a larger haul even though this is a great group!!! It sure is fun being able to buy a whole collection like that

myfrienddiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsButterfli
wow, is it wrong i felt a tingle in my ladybits from this Mac-orgasm? lol great haul

hahaha not wrong at all!
we're in the same boat

MisaMayah

One day ima be rich and blow out that much money at MAC in one session!!!!!!!! mwuah aha hha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,lol

Latest posts