~!*What a Beautiful Day!*~

sassygirl224

Hello my beautiful specktralites. I rarely ever post FOTDs but here is my FOTD of bluish/teal colors. I did this earlier today, but I just freshened it up a bit and took some pictures a little bit ago. I'm about to go pick up hubby from the airport after a week apart.... woot woot!
graucho.gif
i'm having a bad brow day, grooming is much needed
smiles.gif

Anyway, you all know what to do .... hope you all have a fabulous night/weekend! muah

*FACE*
EDM foundation Med. Beige Summer/Golden Medium
EDM summer silk dust
EDM blush in chit chat

*EYES*
mac e/s black tied
mac e/s aquadisiac
mac e/s shroom
fyrinnae japan
fyrinnae digital fairy
a bluish silver color from a lancome palette
blacktrack fluidline
maybelline full n soft mascara

nothing on lips but chapstick

*clickable thumbnails*

simplykat

your lips are gorgeous! only chapstick? it looks like you have lipgloss or lipstick on. lucky you!! hehe. beautiful!

entipy

Very pretty!!! Chit Chat looks wonderful on you! I had my first experience with it a few days ago and ended up with WAYYYY too much on at first. Potent stuff, that! Your e/s looks stunning.
smiles.gif

sassygirl224

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplykat
your lips are gorgeous! only chapstick? it looks like you have lipgloss or lipstick on. lucky you!! hehe. beautiful!

yep just chapstick, or well its the blistex lip infusion - i was having a dry lip day so no gloss or lipstick for me, thank you though for your sweetness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
Very pretty!!! Chit Chat looks wonderful on you! I had my first experience with it a few days ago and ended up with WAYYYY too much on at first. Potent stuff, that! Your e/s looks stunning.
smiles.gif

since i'm tan now, it goes on just fine for me. but in the winter months, i'm pretty white and its easy for me to look like a clown with this blush
lol.gif

thank you so much everyone~!

kuuipo1207

BEAUTIFUL!!! You're so pretty and this look only makes you look that much more gorgeous! Thanks for posting!