What A Difference Eyeliner Makes!

lilmags816

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvidia
i just have to agree! mascara+eyeliner makes me look sooooo much prettier with so little effort.

but when i only wear e/l and mascara i only use brown e/l (dipdown fluidline: holy grail
bigheart.gif
) as black e/l looks too harsh on me. i only wear it when i'm using eyeshadows.

iagree.gif

dipdown and mascara (and sometimes naked lunch/perky pp)= perfect work/everyday look when you don't have time

spectrolite

Omg I NEED my eyeliner. I can't function without it. Like the OP said, my eyes just seem smaller and just blah... It needs to be black too. Feline and Blacktrack are my true loves
smiles.gif

chantelle8686

when ever i go out i use my NP china doll liner but if im around the house or just on wknds or watever i just use rimmel exaggerate and just smudge it out a bit on the outer eyes...just to make me feel a lil better....as liner just makes my eyes look more open

flowerhead

I agree, Just a simple line of eyeliner is enough for me on a plain day. It's so versatile, smudged, a thin line, always brings out the colour and beauty of ones eyes!

Paramnesia

I always wear a very thin, lightly blended brown liner on the top lash line, i can't wear it under the lower lash line without doing my water line because i have different shaped eyes and it just looks odd.