What about this one? Anybody care to hazard a guess?

kirari

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1513&rd=1&rd=1
I found this while doing my endless search for pigments, and am curious if this is actually really part of the Spring 2007 collection? Is there any way to tell? I've done a search, but I haven't came up with anything, lol.

I really like this color in the previews (oh, ok, it could be crystal clear as long as it says MAC and pigments on the box and I'd buy, so great is my MAC pigment addiction, lol), but I don't want to buy a fake. Any ideas?

queenofdisaster

its real, but you should wait to buy it until it comes out next month to avoid spending bookoo bucks on something you can get for retail
smiles.gif

kirari

Gracias, ladies.
smiles.gif
I just wasn't sure how far in advance colors were obtainable from the new collections and didn't want to get taken. I've never dealt with counterfeit makeup before being introduced to MAC. I noticed in the ask a seller feature that a lot of people had concerns about this auction.

Quote:
but you should wait to buy it until it comes out next month to avoid spending bookoo bucks on something you can get for retail

Good point. After finding a pic of the collection, I can't wait for it to come out!