What are MAC collections that you'd LOVE to see?

arvika

I really want a Lisa Frank collection! Think of the bright, bold colours!

I'd also like to see a Kukula or Junko Mizuno collection ala Fafi

Diva4eva122

a collection with just quads but with pigmented colors. when I mean quads I mean a whole lot of hem, so there is a lot to choose from. and It would be like based on the different seasons so have a few warm and cool, things like that. I WOULD LOVE THAT.

Edelmc

I would love a highlighter, cheek and contour collection. It would contain different formulas and colours including loose powder highlighters, liquid highlighters, cheek stains, gel blushers and cream contour products

arvika

a collection with just quads but with pigmented colors. when I mean quads I mean a whole lot of hem, so there is a lot to choose from. and It would be like based on the different seasons so have a few warm and cool, things like that. I WOULD LOVE THAT.

That is a really fantastic idea. I want Warm Neutral, Cool Neutral, Smokey, Purple with Green, Green with Black and Brown, Taupe and Olive, omg! I want a Matte quad hehehehe

arvika

I would love a highlighter, cheek and contour collection. It would contain different formulas and colours including loose powder highlighters, liquid highlighters, cheek stains, gel blushers and cream contour products

Yeah MAC really needs a standalone powder highlighter that isn't total garbage on my skin ahahahaha

Diva4eva122

That is a really fantastic idea. I want Warm Neutral, Cool Neutral, Smokey, Purple with Green, Green with Black and Brown, Taupe and Olive, omg! I want a Matte quad hehehehe

I think I would buy the whole collection and have no money left. But I would have fabulous shadows to play with.

Latest posts