What are some "must have" shadows??

MACreation

hepcat, surreal, pollen, trax, seedy pearl are some of my faves
smiles.gif

amandamakeup

parfait amour, white frost, cranberry, satin taupe, goldmine, electric eel, sushi flower, green smoke, smut, shroom.
I love these colors!

GoldieLox

Shroom and Nylon are a MUST for blending and just go with anything.

For vibrant colors i love electric eel, cranberry, orange, parfiet amour, sushi flower, chrome yellow, bitter, paridisco!, copper ring.. so many more.

oh and virgin isle is a really fun cream one to get.

Sanne

parrot, swimming, aquadisiac, electric eel, gleam, sushiflower, parfait amour, black tied, sprout, and so many more!!!

spyderfly10

i agree w/ mythology being underrated!!!!! so mythology, swish, jest, naked lunch, steamy, coquette, seedy pearl, mulch, trax, au contraire, juxt, ....

mspixieears

My faves are Freshwater for vibrancy, Femme Noir for lining/smoky eye, Mink Pink as a base but also to make the eye area skintone look even and flawless (or close!). I also love Beautiful Iris as a wash.

AnGeLNS363

Vanilla, Retrospeck, Phloof! (for highlighting the browbone and the inner corners of the eyes), Woodwinked, Pink Papillion, Petalescent... etc. (i go for naturals/pinks)

blepharisma

smiles.gif

This is so funny.

Asking us which eye shadow colours are the best is like asking kids what candy is the best... Everyone has their favourites - and the list of favourites can get pretty long.

I've actually been told that I probably collect eyeshadows because they look like candy.

hahaha!