What are the functions of the 190 brush?

cocodivatime

hey all.

I have a 190 brush that I'm not sure I will keep. I don't use liquid foundation and thats the only use I know for it.

What else do you use this brush for? I don't want to get rid of it and regret it.

thanks
bigheart.gif

stickles

I don't like the 190 for foundation either, but what I do heart it for is blushcremes. I have the 188 too, but find it leaves a bit of streakiness behind, so the 190 is my staple for blushcremes nowadays!

BohemianSheila

I was going to say cream blushes as well, but also moisturizer. Also if you want more concentrated application for powder products. HTH

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickles
I don't like the 190 for foundation either, but what I do heart it for is blushcremes. I have the 188 too, but find it leaves a bit of streakiness behind, so the 190 is my staple for blushcremes nowadays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BohemianSheila
I was going to say cream blushes as well, but also moisturizer. Also if you want more concentrated application for powder products. HTH

Ok. I have a few Bobbi Brown pot rouge (cream) blushes that i like. but i always put them on with my finger. Thats what the MA did when I sampled it so I've just copied.

I'm wondering if I should keep it for that?? It seems like it might go on heavy with a brush, no?

bebs

I use this brush with my nars multiples, or if I'm doing and all over eye color with a base.

Miss Rose

The 190 isnt so bad. Its great for cream products like blushcreme and moistureblend foundation. I use it everyday to apply creams and primers to costumers.

ashariel

I use my 190 for lots of things--applying primer, large swipes and feathering of concealer, building more coverage with liquid foundations, etc. I especially like it with primer because I can load a tiny amount of Prep and Prime into the brush and apply an extremely sheer and even layer on my face. I'm thinking of buying a spare one soon
smiles.gif

cassitassi

I LOVE my 190 for blushcremes. Way better than using my 187 or 188, it just makes the color blend better into my face, no streaks.

rbella

I use it to mix my Studio Fix with my moisturizer and then apply to my face. I only wear that if I'm using heavy foundation. Usually I just use Select SPF so I don't need the 190. But, I agree it is good for blush cremes.

damsel

i use it to apply my primer [prep + prime spf 50]. i love it for this. it applies my primer very evenly and since it has synthetic bristles it does not absorb the product so i end up using less than i would if i was using a natural bristle brush or my hands.

shelavou

I use to use mine for liquid foundation along time ago but I don't use liquid anymore so for me it has no purpose
ssad.gif

a_star

Its a foundation brush, but i use my one to apply cream colour bases, it works great.