What are THE MOST Have eyeshadows?

whitney88

I am FINALLY getting a pallet at MAC. I think I will probably do the smallest which I think is 6 colors? My question is what are the most have eyeshadows for MAC? Also what are the best brushes to apply the eyeshadows?

Thanks!

coachkitten

MAC palettes either come in 4 pan or 15 pan. The blush palette has 6 spaces. Have fun picking out your new palette. If you do a search there are a ton of threads with similar topics!
smiles.gif

M.A.C. head.

The e/s colors will vary by person, but I think we can all agree on staples such as Carbon, Shroom/Arena/Rice Paper [or whatever high light suits the individual, a few neutrals like Woodwinked/Sable/Bronze and some matte shades like Swiss Chocolate/Espresso, some plums/purples like Plum Dressing/Hepcat/Nocturnelle, and some fun colors like Fresh Water, Humid, Bitter, Chrome Yellow, Orange, Solar White, Post Haste.

As far as brushes go, it depends on the individual, their tastes, and their features. I'm going to recommend the 252 for packing on color, and the 217 for application and blending.

juxteyes

Soba & Era for neutrals, Jest and Naked Lunch are great for light pink all over colors. I agree Satin Taupe is a MUST. Expensive pink for a pinky gold. My number one is All that glitters. Retrospeck is very nice, also Ricepaper!!

aleksis210

If you could tell us maybe your eyecolor/skincolor/ even hair color, that would be great! But I'd have to say Woodwinked,Shroom,carbon...if you like brights I'd say aquadisiac and beautiful iris...I don't have satin taupe but I plan on getting it as I've seen it on many people and it is gorgeous!...i think there is a thread posted somewhere called 'most underrated eyeshadows' where everyone lists there fav!

MizzHotTahiti

I would suggest getting these:

Shimmery Highlights that go with everything:Nylon,Goldmine
Basic Matte Crease Shades:Carbon,Espresso