What are Y'all Wanting from the New Sephora Catalog?

Jillith

Even if you haven't received a catalog, you can peek at it here:
http://www.sephora.com/catalog/index...BR03LAUCK5BXCQ

I love the colors in the new VL trio, but I won't be getting it because it is $30 and I already have a million permutations of those 3 colors. But I'll have to remember to try violet, lavendar, & bright green together sometime soon.

Intrigued by the bright colored delux beauty eye pencils. Clary green is so bright and pretty!

The whole Pout page just makes me drool. The packaging is so lovely! I want some things just to gaze upon. The Stila page is full of cuteness, too, and I haven't been very interested in Stila for a few years now.

Really want the new NARS South Pacific duo. Gorgeous blues! His prices have gotten to be outrageous, though. They've gone up so much in just the last few years.

So what are you swooning over?

mrskloo

I want the profits from whatever they sell the the catalog!
tong.gif

diesel

Oooh I want the new Sephora palette, but make it $36 Canadian instead of US
winks.gif
Also, the Pop Up blushes are so candy-store I could go for one of those too!

joytheobscure

everything oughta take care of what I want. not necessarily from the catalog but I'd love to have some more nars blushes, esp. the one called Taos (just for the name). I need to order I love their deluxe samples, I have a deluxe sample of prada that I love getting the little perfume mini bottles. From the catalog I want the benefit gorgeous georgia palette. I lOVE sephora... but I think I love mac more. I love them both... its hard to share my money - I just need more money.

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrskloo
I want the profits from whatever they sell the the catalog!
tong.gif

The catalog is free.
winks.gif

mrskloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
The catalog is free.
winks.gif

heh.. I know. But I was saying that I want the profits from whatever they sell that's featured in the catalog.
smiles.gif
Does that make sense now?

How do you get a Sephora catalog anyway? Do you just sign up on their site? I can't believe how much I'm going to miss it when I move!! hahaha

Jillith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
did u all recognize yaya from antm as the model in the pics????? she looks good!

I didn't recognize her until someone told me it was her. I'm glad to see her working; I always liked her and thought she should have won. Nice to see Alek Wek on the cover, too; she's one of my very favorite models.

You can sign up to get the catalog at sephora.com

Juneplum

oh yeahh.. i LOVE alek wek.. she's amazing! when i got the catalog i was so happy to see her on the cover, and yaya on the inside =)

Latest posts