What are you getting next time you go to MAC?

pollymc

Usually before I'll go to MAC I'll write down the things I REALLY want. This usually saves me from over-spending (ha!) or forgetting what I went in for because I have the memory of a goldfish. Of course, I don't usually buy everything on the list at once (unless I'm loaded) but I take it slow and buy three or for things at a time.

So I decided to make a thread asking you guys if you do the same and if you do, what are you going to get?

For example, I'm coveting -

BRUSHES: 181, 119, 109, 239

L/S: Myth, Viva Glam V

E/S: Vanilla, Gesso, Patina, Goldmine, Bamboo, Soba, Omega, Soft Brown, Romp, Cork, Espresso, Tempting, Kid, Twinks, Carbon, Brown Down, Naked Lunch... Ok, Ill stop there..for now
greengrin.gif

L/G: Love Nectar, Prr, C-Thru

P/POT: Bare Study, Rubenesque

C/C/BASE: Luna, Pearl, Hush, Fawntastic

LE: Cult of Cherry L/G

OTHER: FIX +, MAC DUO LASH GLUE

Have fun making your own list!!

PS - Are the Pigments being discontinued, because on the MAC site (Australia) it says that they're available for a limited time only
th_dunno.gif

twilightessence

I plan to hit the MAC store next Friday and right now my list is TINY LOL. Petticoat and Creme De' Nude. Though, depending on my money situation, I'll probably pick up either one of those powder things coming out with Sheer Minerals or a MES :nod:.

And not MAC, but next time I go I'm stopping by Sephora to pick up some UDPP.

LuvinMyMAC

I think I have a problem because I keep a wish list of items that's saved in Wordpad. If I don't have a list with me, I'll probably spend wwwaaaayyyyy too much!!! Next week it's Brassy fluidline, blush pallette, Blunt blush, Plumage e/s and Heritage Rouge. Not too much for now.

MrsMay

I have an excel spreadsheet where I budget for what I want from the upcoming collections and from the permanent line...

For my next visit I will be picking up some of the suite array pearlglide liners, and possibly more dazzleglasses depending on when red she said launches in Australia.

Regarding your question on the pigments on the Aust. site, they are usually listed as LE as they only have the pigments from the collections rather than the whole selction of pigments. Sucks, I know. Basically if you want to order a pigment you have to ring the pro stores in Sydney or Melbourne. Really painful, which is why I only purchase pigments from either LE collections or when I go interstate
ssad.gif

tripwirechick

I keep a wishlist on wordpad too, lol. My collection is already enormous, but my wishlist is HUGE.
Currently, the thing I am most lemming is the 109 brush!

Zoffe

I don't keep a wishlist but I guess I should xD There are SO many things I want and I just usually buy whatever comes into my mind first when I'm at the counter xD
I need to buy a present for my friend so we'll see what that's gonna be... Pop Iris LLL maybe?
smiles.gif

I just got a job at a local counter so I really don't wanna buy anything for myself before I start
winks.gif

Zoffe

I don't keep a wishlist but I guess I should xD There are SO many things I want and I just usually buy whatever comes into my mind first when I'm at the counter xD
I need to buy a present for my friend so we'll see what that's gonna be... Pop Iris LLL maybe?
smiles.gif

I just got a job at a local counter so I really don't wanna buy anything for myself before I start
winks.gif

Zoffe

smiles.gif

winks.gif

pollymc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
Regarding your question on the pigments on the Aust. site, they are usually listed as LE as they only have the pigments from the collections rather than the whole selction of pigments. Sucks, I know. Basically if you want to order a pigment you have to ring the pro stores in Sydney or Melbourne. Really painful, which is why I only purchase pigments from either LE collections or when I go interstate L

Ahh damn, thankyou! Maybe I’ll just buy them from somewere that ships to Australia, considering I’m paying $$$’s for them here anyway
lmao.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwirechick

Ahhh me too! I want that brush so bad xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoffe

That’s my problem, too! Lists really help you remember, even if you just type them up and go over them before you leave
winks.gif

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollymc
Ahh damn, thankyou! Maybe I’ll just buy them from somewere that ships to Australia, considering I’m paying $$$’s for them here anyway
lmao.gif

Yeah, I normally buy most of my items from the clearance bin on Specktra, but now that the Aust dollar is screwed I will have to figure out whether it's better to buy on here & pay shipping or to buy locally

xxManBeaterxx

Next time i hit the mac store im going to grab

Pearl CCB
Cantalope Blush
209 brush
3 MSF from the new collection
gentle MB

i think thats about it
smiles.gif

thelove4tequila

What am I getting next time I go to MAC? Ha! What aren't I getting.....

Nah, I pretty much have almost everything I want from the perm line so I'm always getting stuff from collections nowadays.

SpringDancer

Let me see...
I think I'll be getting 188 brush, Fast Response Eye Cream, Oil Control Lotion (I never notice when it's about to be finished on time, and since the closest MAC is within an hour's drive I buy a spare one in advance).
Also I'm waiting for the Cremesheen collection to get here. And I might be getting a fluidline - still haven't got one.
This really is endless... :0)

M.A.C. head.

I'm trying to hit up the CCO [an hour away :/] and I'm really hoping that I can get my hands on a Firespot e/s and a Pandamonium quad. I'm hoping there will be some things from the Barbie collection and the McQueen collection as well.

As for regular MAC, I'd like to get some back ups of Feline, Romp e/s, Crystal e/s, Black Tied e/s, Smut e/s, Mulch e/s, Satin Taupe e/s, P&P Lash and a Zoom Black mascara, a white/gray kohl liner, a few picks from Creme Sheen, and maybe a Pearl Glider or two.

capmorlovesmac

I'd love to buy the #180 but it is sold our here
ssad.gif

But new on my list are the Artifact and Painterly Paintpots
smiles.gif

I love Paintpots!

LuvinMyMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwirechick
I keep a wishlist on wordpad too, lol. My collection is already enormous, but my wishlist is HUGE.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my 109!! It's something I would recommend to anyone. So yeah, it's definately list worthy.
yes.gif

QueenEmB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila

Nah, I pretty much have almost everything I want from the perm line so I'm always getting stuff from collections nowadays.

Sacrilege I know but I have pretty much all I want from the perm line so I am mainly investigating other brands.

The constant LE edition stuff is turning me off MAC.

chirufus

newhere.gif
I recently started to learn about "good" make up and how to use it. Before that I never was satisfied about the results
thdrama.gif
. I love to watch tutorials and to learn from you all... it really helps. But than... next problem... what to buy first...watch some more videos... and when I liked something a wrote it down. The result over the last 3 months is an empty purse
shockt.gif
... but a lot of lovely stuff

·Mineralize eye shadow "Polar Opposite"

"Hot Contrast"
love.gif

"Pink Split"
"Fresh green mix"

·Shadestick "sharkskin"

·Lipstick Satin "Cyber"
·Lipliner (pencil) "Currant"

·Plushglass "Big baby"

·Prep + prime lip

·Brush 217

·Brush 182

·Foundation Select SPF 15 "NC30"

·Mineralize skinfinish Natural "Medium"

·Powder blush matte "Strada"

·Paint pot "Bare study"

·Eye shadow "White frost" great highlighter

"Bisque"
"Espresso"
"Purple Haze"
"Copperplate"

·Fluidline "Blitz & Glitz"

·Pallet for 15 Eye shadow (empty)

·Prep + prime eye

·Moisturizer Strobe liquid lotion

·Fix +

Cult of cherry collection

Lipglass "jampacked"
love.gif
Emanuel Ungaro collection
See thru lip colour "Not to shy"

Colour form collection (not available in Belgium) bought in Germany

Brush set advanced
Contains following brushes 168se, 187se, 212se, 217se and 275se.
It's a lot I know
blush-anim-cl.gif
, but I have to say I'm really happy
yahoo.gif
and it's worth the money.
If you have suggestions what else to buy please let me know...
tong.gif
so that I can put it on my wish list maybe for
Christmas.gif

vocaltest

i'm boring....
i come up with stuff im gonna get all the time then don't. i'm not buying any mac this month, well, lots of mac as i usually do. i need a new studio fix powder, n possibly a new concealer but i can wait.

ClaireAvril

LOL.. i make wishlists too..
It can be a lot easier to look at the website and make a list of what you want... I don't like going into the store when its really busy and just browsing..I like to go in.. then get out asap. when the store is quiet I don't mind browsing.

I want... the Black CCB
Motif e/s
amber lights
Brow set
need a new concealer nw45