What are you listening to? Right now

Willa

Afroman - Colt 45

lol.gif

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykit
Love Is Gone - David Guetta. Dance music is exactly what I need at 3:40pm in the office trying to meet my deadlines.

Ok I put this on
I need motivation to work too!
lol.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
Make Her Say- Kid Cudi w/Kanye & Common

Anything Common or Kanye West touches is gold to me. Common has a couple older albums Electric Circus and Be that are kept within reach when I need upbeat. This site gets a little better everyday.

Currently listening to Beanie Sigel - Feel it in the Air and next is Beanie Sigel w/ Eve - Remember Them Days. This man is a god....

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Anything Common or Kanye West touches is gold to me. Common has a couple older albums Electric Circus and Be that are kept within reach when I need upbeat. This site gets a little better everyday.

Currently listening to Beanie Sigel - Feel it in the Air and next is Beanie Sigel w/ Eve - Remember Them Days. This man is a god....

I know lots of people hate Kanye because of his cockiness or whatever but I don't care, I <3 me some Kanye. I've seen him in concert like 4 times already lol. Common I love too because he's so mellow, he's not really trying to talk about ho's & money all the time like other rappers.

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
I know lots of people hate Kanye because of his cockiness or whatever but I don't care, I <3 me some Kanye. I've seen him in concert like 4 times already lol. Common I love too because he's so mellow, he's not really trying to talk about ho's & money all the time like other rappers.

Kanye was a producer way before and people told him he'd never make it as a performer. He made Jay-Z's Blueprint album and a slew of other peoples' hits. I personally love his ego because he earned it and I ignore when people complain. 808's and Heartbreak isn't my favorite because me and autotune are enemies but it's still got a few good tracks to it. If you look for the song Hey Mama from the 50th Grammy's, it's redone as a memorial to his mom passing away from the surgery complications. I still watch it off and on because it's the most human and raw I've seen him but it's sad. I've seen him only once after Matisyahu at HFStival but he gets a crowd going.

Common I've loved since a while back....this song I Used to Love H.E.R. and then I got stuck on I Am Music w/ Jill Scott from Electric Circus. Been buying his albums for a while but didn't like Finding Forever as much as I did his other albums. There's a movie called Freedom Fighters that Will.I.Am produced with a song I Have a Dream....Common is a genius with that song. A very aware guy there and between his and Andre 3000 it's a hard to say who I've been the bigger fan of....Outkast old school is just as thought provoking.

It's odd because I bounce all genres....I just depotted 13 eyeshadows to Madonna - Confessions on a Dance Floor. Music switches up with no pattern.
th_LMAO.gif

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Kanye was a producer way before and people told him he'd never make it as a performer. He made Jay-Z's Blueprint album and a slew of other peoples' hits. I personally love his ego because he earned it and I ignore when people complain. 808's and Heartbreak isn't my favorite because me and autotune are enemies but it's still got a few good tracks to it. If you look for the song Hey Mama from the 50th Grammy's, it's redone as a memorial to his mom passing away from the surgery complications. I still watch it off and on because it's the most human and raw I've seen him but it's sad. I've seen him only once after Matisyahu at HFStival but he gets a crowd going.

Man. I saw him in concert I think less than a month after his Mom passed away. When he did that song...it was so sad. His voice was cracking, people were crying. You could feel his pain.

On topic, I'm listening to:

Bad News- Kanye West

User27

Kanye West, Jay Z, Lil Wayne and T.I. - Swagga Like Us

~Sampling of Paper Planes by M.I.A. included~