What are you lusting for?

kaliraksha

So, we have the "things I've recently purchased" thread... but I think a few of us shopaholics know there's more to buying... some of the fun is in the lusting!

Show me what you want! Outrageous or future purchase plan... anything really.

LMD84

great topic!

i really like this dress but not sure if it would look ok on my big body? http://image.packshot.com/isp/erez?s...color=FFFFF F
i'd wear it with a little shrug and some high heels
smiles.gif
it's from a shop called new look in the uk. very cheap stuff but really nice
smiles.gif

i also love this bracelet. i have wanted a tiffany bracelet to go with the tiffany key necklace nick got me for Christmas
smiles.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Tiffany1837BeadBracelet01.jpg

kaliraksha

Oooh, I really like the dress. I love those types of dresses for my body... because it goes out right at the tum so I don't feel self conscious every time I sit in it.

Also, oh goodness... I could get started on the Tiffany's I've lusted for.

Hehe, I'll add some contributions when I get to a home computer.

Shadowy Lady

I'm in need of a new trench coat. I have a light blue one but I want a light beige, classy colour. I've been looking at various trenches in the mall but I will wait till mid March before I buy. It's still snowing here
ssad.gif

ThePowderPuff

I would like a classic little black dress. Just don't know which one though. I just saw the Chanel movie with Audrey Tautou, and realized I don't have a single black dress!

RiCh_N_PrEtTy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
So, we have the "things I've recently purchased" thread... but I think a few of us shopaholics know there's more to buying... some of the fun is in the lusting!

Show me what you want! Outrageous or future purchase plan... anything really.

So...many things I'm lusting for. Since you posted this in the fashion thread, I'll keep it at fashion.

I've been wanting one of Paul's bags for a minute now and I plan on getting one this summer(birthday gift). I think I'll have to make it my book bag for school...I want two of them and here they are!

10165665-giuseppe-zanotti-vicini.jpg
Picture004-2.jpg

purrtykitty

I really want a pair of bright pink peep-toe platform heels...super high, baby! Preferably embossed croc patent leather.

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katjamo
I would like a classic little black dress. Just don't know which one though. I just saw the Chanel movie with Audrey Tautou, and realized I don't have a single black dress!

You need to come play in my closet. Most of it is little black dresses; from shift dresses to deep v-necked ones and tube dresses. I think I have a "thing" for black

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
You need to come play in my closet. Most of it is little black dresses; from shift dresses to deep v-necked ones and tube dresses. I think I have a "thing" for black

Wow, that sounds like such a sophisticated wardrobe. I can see the appeal!

Shadowy Lady

so my lemming was satisfied, scored me a nice London Fog trench and it's beige like I wanted!

Now I want a couple of mini skirts and a stripe-y dress

littlepickle

I'm obsessed with everything leopard print atm. I always a tonne of things from pinupgirlclothing.com and pin up items in general
smiles.gif
I love tutus at the moment too! I'm trying to add more colour to my wardrobe
smiles.gif

teeezyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suthrnblueblood
YSL Muse Bag...Christian Louboutin heels...<sigh>

definitely some christian louboutin heels... just to say i have some! lol
drools.gif

coachkitten

I am lusting after the Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Speedy 30. I really want it for the upcoming summer months and I almost have enough saved to get it.
smiles.gif

Latest posts