Art Nouveau style silver, bloodstone and onyx necklace
Makeup: Pandemonium Quad

I looked and felt like a total hottie today lolz! >_<

glam8babe

Blue flowery PJ bottoms
Electric blue tank top

im having a lazy day at the mo.. gonna get ready in abit

Hilly

Sounds so dirtay!...Whatchu Wearin baybay??
winks.gif

Baby blue chinos with a fitted brown cable knit, short sleeve sweater from gap.

purrtykitty

Nothing exciting...denim capris and a dirty-grey t-shirt with bright rainbow foil stars (totally cute and retro!)

VDUB*BELLA

Jealous of all you guys in your jammy jams!
I'm at the office rocking capris and a shirt (typical office stuff) with some cute ass stilettos and with gold chunky bangle bracelets
Mulch and Era e/s with some bronzer and myth l/s with nice buzz plushglass

k.a.t

ooo fun, k, well i just got home from a revision session at school (well actually i got back ages ago but yh lol) and i'm wearing a grey and black stripey fitted jumper-type thingy with dark blue skinny jeans and no shoes
smiles.gif
(i was wearing silver dolly shoes earlier) o and a silver necklace and that's it lol

lainz

im wearing the most comfortable yoga pants in the whole world....got them from sam's club...they're the bally's total fitness yoga pants..come in a 2 pack...GET THEM!

Jot

i'm loving my outfit today.
i have beige/brown check highwaist trousers, white t shirt and new black fitted wasitcoast and Black peep toe shoes. Really into accessories at the mo and have some wooden braclets on and a fab rose flower ring.
xx

hot*pink

Today I'm rockin dressy black capri's, a white ribbed strapless top from bebe, black stilettos, & some chunky silver jewelry. Gesso/Print/Carbon on the eyes w/fake lashes & lots of eyeliner, peachykeen blush & stripdown/fleshpot/bonus beat on the lips!

urbanlilyfairy

IM wearing a MUMU lol ..no lie its white with coral flowers on it lolz ...and some white socks...got to love being home alone all night and being comfy ..only my dogs hide from me when i walk in the room wearing this thing =P

jetplanesex

I just got my lazy ass out of bed so atm I'm wearing a pair of black long john type polo pants that i bought and subsequently snatched from the boyfriend and an aqua colored v-neck from ae.

Sanayhs

I'm wearing a black lace "dark fairy" skirt (catalogue produits), a royal blue tank top with some lace and beaded edging around the low-ish curved neckline and a black velvet 3/4 sleeved non-fastening cardigan type top (hits the natural waist and is fitted).

xoxprincessx0x

plain blue tee and some grey juicy velour sweats....no makeup at all. nothing special, it was just a mall day for me so i needed something i can try clothes on thats easy to take off and put back on lol

xJUDYx

i look amazing right now..lets see..

black bball shorts & a tshirt that has a stick figure with a BIG HEAD and arms out ..with braces on that says..emBRACE me you fool! hahah