What are you wearing right now?

Dominique33

Yes ! It's a very beautiful perfume created by Bertrand Duchaufour for l'Artisan Parfumeur. I tested it here, the perfume IS really Séville, I've never been there so I can' say but the perfume itself is worthy of the name. Hope you'll like it.

mayushka

Bvlgari Jasmin Noir, I just adore their scents ever since I first bought the original Bvlgari Omnia.

Dominique33

" Mandarine " is lovely, L'Artisan Parfumeur is one of my favourite place here !
love.gif

Currently I am wearing... Bois Farine created by Jean-Claude Ellena for the Artisan Parfumeur ( 2003 ), I love this perfume more than ever, when I first tried Bois Farine I fell in love both with the nose behind it and the perfume itself of course ! To me it's a masterpiece, no doubt l'Artisan Parfumeur is a wonderful brand and many great noses worked for the brand, Bertrand Duchaufour created the gorgeous Séville à l'Aube recently, very beautiful indeed.

dorni

Received my package today, Navegar is missing and Mandarine is just awful. It doesn't work on my skin, only the top-note is nice, but heart and base have a not so subtle hint of decay. Note to myself: Dont buy perfume from niche brands without trying on the skin.

Dominique33

Today : Après l'Ondée
Tonight : FloraBotanica

I always change from day to night.

Mandarine is a woody/fruity perfume. I love it but I love everything from Olivia Giacobetti, except maybe Philosykos.

You said : Navegar is missing. So sorry for you, many people in France reported the same problem in fact. Write a mail to l'Artisan, saying many people did not received what they ordered.
It's really a shame for a luxury brand !

hautefab

Right now my most fav scents are FAME-Lady Gaga,[ Smells to me like grape crush soda with a little spice]
YSL Parisienne
Burberry Body
and my all time favorite is Alien By Thierry Mugler.

felicialazaar

I like fruity, sweet and fresh scents... but non of the below is current, as it takes me ages to finish all those perfumes
Escada limited edition summer (!) fragrance, a new one every year (Moon Sparkle 2012, Taj Sunset 2011)
DKNY 'Be delicious'
Versace 'Bright Crystal'
Giorgio Armani 'Acqua die Gioia'

luckyme

Right now my go to fragrance is La Vie Est Belle by Lancome. Give me another couple months though and I will have moved on to the next new thing.

Latest posts