What are you wearing right now?

Stephstein

Allure by Chanel.... Because I wanna feel sophisticated.
winks.gif

bambookoalatree

Right this minute I'm wearing Lalique Amethyst Éclat.. I vacillate between this, and mix well with others! The ones in my rotation mainly ATM are the Lalique, Oribe Cote Azur, Fendi Theorema Esprit D'Ete, Kai oil, Child Oil, If Oil, BR Alabaster, Lulu Guiness original, Gucci Guilty Black, which smells much on me like Anna Sui by Anna Sui, the original beauty.. Alien, Loita Lempicka, I loved that original Anna Sui sooooo much! Jean Paul Gaulthier Classique is a favorite... And the body shop White Musk as well as oils I've blended myself. Scent is everything. It stabilizes my mood, physical feelings, if my stomach or head hurt, all aromatherapy things. I am very sensitive to smell and match others to their HG perfumes because of it and that makes me happy! Downside to the sensitivity is being around an odor I'm allergic to that triggers a negative systemic response.. And there's not much I can do. That's why I also carry 21 drops Oils with me to use as medicine for the miss when I need a balance from a scent jolt. If you're smelling many fragrances, bring coffee to sniff because it clears your nose to smell the next cleanly again! This may be my first helpful post! ^_^

stephshopaholic

I'm in love with the original Michael Kors for women I spray it on my hair and I can smell it the next day it lasts forever and smells so good. Aside from that I wear my Marc Jacobs perfumes a lot Daisy, Dot, Daisy Dream and I love Daisy Delight too bad it was limited Daisy sorbet is nice too! Oh and another favorite is Taylor swift made of starlight it smells like apricots everyone always compliments me on that one.

Latest posts