• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

What are you wearing right now?

vcanady

Marc Jacobs Daisy or Amazing Grace by Philosophy

for x-mas I NEEEEDD Dolce and Gabanna The One, OMG LOVE IT!!!
viva la juicy is really good too!

fresh76

today is LAMB perfume. i love perfume! i am such a sucker for it... i've got a mile long list of the scents i want next!

NicksWifey

I recently got Marc Jacobs Daisy and I LOVE it, it smells so good and classy! I've also been wearing The Beat by Burberry and I like it ok, it can be a little strong at times.

sweet28victoria

Ok I know this is kinda old already but I still love it until now...Perry Ellis Portfolio..its smells wonderful! until now I still get compliment everytime I use it

franimal

Wearing my bf's shirt with the lingering scent of platinum Chanel....
I am really loving Betsey Johnson perfume
right now though....

Stephy171

i cant believe no one has mention Lolita Lempika....its to die for!! i mean really lol everyone complements me on itt but yeahhh um they used ti sell it at Macys but they stopped ;( so dissapointing they have it @ sephora though

s0_fam0us

Ed Hardy... it has no staying power WHATSOEVER, but I loooooooove the way it smells when I spray it. lol