What are you wearing right now?

aeroerin

My everyday scent (and it's a cheapo!) is Bath & Body Works Body Splash in Sheer Freesia. Unfortunately, it's discontinued, but they have a semi-annual sale where you can get a full bottle of it for 4USD. I always get compliments when I wear it!

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroerin
My everyday scent (and it's a cheapo!) is Bath & Body Works Body Splash in Sheer Freesia. Unfortunately, it's discontinued, but they have a semi-annual sale where you can get a full bottle of it for 4USD. I always get compliments when I wear it!

i am wearing bath and body works today, too! i am wearing white citrus, it is a new scent, i like it but miss the old ones..

kathyp

Fracas. It's a big girl kind of perfume day. Unfortunately, all I'm getting is rose. Usually it dries down to a nice warm musk on me, but either something's going on with my chemistry or it's an old bottle.

BEA2LS

i am wearing bermuda blue today, it really kind of smells like ralph
smiles.gif

ms.marymac

Naked Honey-it got the yellow jacket seal of approval this am.
shockt.gif
I almost had a heart attack trying to get away from this stupid bee trying to sniff me.

kathyp

Amour de Cacao by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

It kind of reminds me of Lush's (discontinued?) Sonic Death Monkey shower gel.

blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesNoGhost
Miss Dior Cherie.

I did not like it when I first tried it, but there were so many beauty bloggers going on about how great it was that I decided to give it a second chance and actually try some on and I loved it. I walked half-way out of the store before I had to turn around and buy it, which was very bad because I'm not supposed to be spending on beauty related things.

I work at a perfume place in the mall, but we don't sell Dior so I had to pay the full price, which is kind of a bummer.

Me too, I didn't like it at all the first time around. I ended up giving it away because I couldn't stand it. But I fell in love with it a few weeks ago and repurchased