What are your favorite false eyelashes?

milika

i have never try false eyelashes, so i would like to know your favorites brands and all the tips that you can give me about them, because i really want to use them sometimes. thanks :)

LiLBeautyBarbie

I'm pretty new to lashes but I like Revlon Lashes and let me tell you it isn't as easy as it seems lol...I find that using tweezers is the best way to apply them and also when you get glue try to get the black glue instead of the white one cause it blends better with eyeliner and such.

milika

thanks:) i really dont know i will be able to use tweezers to apply them but i need to practice.... and what glue do you use? duo?

DILLIGAF

I love these for applying eyelashes. They have helped to make putting them on so easy as your hand doesn't get in the way.

They normally retail for $8 but right now on the Sephora website they are $5

milika

i think i want to try only half lashes to make my eyes look prettier :D and also i think it will be easier to apply them :D

mariecinder

I agree with the tweezer rec. I used to be horrible at applying falsies until I used tweezers, now I'm a pro!

milika

hi girls:) i decided to get the revlon eyelashes :D but i need so much practice to put them right, oh well im gonna keep practicing until i become an expert. anyway i get a coupon code for madame madeline website in case you want to buy some eyelashes from there :D is 16% off in the entire purchase. code: MADELINE. and dont forget to tell us what you got and what you think about it to see if is good to buy it too :D