What are your favorite Spring lipsticks?

Ana A

I'm curious to see what lipsticks are usually in your collection for Spring? Meaning which do you reach for the most?

Audrey C

I tend to shift somehat away from more matte reds and plums and towards sheerer shades and corals. I like Razzledazzler, See Sheer, Ravishing, Fire Sign and Venus.

bluelitzer

I stick to the lovely MAC permanent during days I do errands and I'm not meeting anyone (MAC Angel, Please Me, See Sheer, Up the Amp, Girl about town etc) but for social stuff where I see people I tend to reach for my limited edition lipsticks.

BuickMackane

I tend to shift somehat away from more matte reds and plums and towards sheerer shades and corals. I like Razzledazzler, See Sheer, Ravishing, Fire Sign and Venus.
Oh yes, Fire Sign is the perfect summer red
heart.gif

I recently managed to get hold of VG Cyndi and Hibiscus, which I'm positive will get tons of use in the spring and summer months.

valkolak

My fave LE spring lip is Ever Hip. Play Time and Gem of Roses are nice, too. For perm shades I like Saint Germain and Patisserie. I recently acquired Hue and I have a feeling I'll be wearing it a lot this spring.

liba

Playing Koi is one that looks perfect on me in Spring, but not that great any other time of the year. I'm happy when I can start busting it out. Flaunting It is another one that is Spring-perfect for me. Force of Love needs the springtime too.

This year, I'm going to be rocking all those Apres Chic lipsticks through the spring. There aren't so many newer ones coming out that are grabbing me, at least until Baking Beauties and Nudes & Metallics.

katred

Specktra Bestie
From Mac, I love Viva Glam V (although really, I love that one all year) and Plink! from the permanent collection. Since I always find lavender/ purple shades to be very Spring-like, I also love Play Time and Lavender Whip at this time of year.

martiangurll

I will be busting out the peaches, lavenders, corals and the brights.

Fresh Salmon
Made to Order
Jazzed
Pink Pigeon
Party Parrot
Watch Me Shimmer
Reel Sexy
Bloomin Lovely
CYY
Fashion Mews
Scarlet Ibis
Hibiscus