I am looking to add new products to my makeup routine. What are some of your holy grail/must have items?
I am going to take a look at the products you mention - thanks for the details. I am NC50-ish too, so this is great. One question: which ProLongwear/Matchmaster shades do you mix?Here are some of my faves! NC50 for ref.
1. Trace Gold Blush - it's a sheertone shimmer and a great not too blingy highlight for those days where you just want to glow and not blind someone.
2. MSF Natural - I use this every single day. Alone, over foundation, as a shadow.. it's so versatile!
3. Matchmaster + Pro Longwear foundations - I am kind of obsessed. I mix them together and it's my go to foundation
4. Pro Conceal and Correct Palette - I have medium deep - LOVE.
5. Feline Eye Kohl - the only black kohl you'll ever need. So blendable and really really black
6. Fix + - perfect way to finish your makeup. Takes away any powderiness and makes you glow
7. Retromatte Lipsticks - Fashion Legacy is my go to red and Tailored to Tease is my pink.
8. Pro blushes - bomb. Azalea is one of my faves but most of them are amazing
9. Volcanic Ash Exfoliator - not makeup but it will give you the smoothest surface for applying it
10. #137 Brush - so amazing. I use it for contour/highlight. It's the softest thing!