What are your must-have face products?

oddinary

What MAC products do you use to keep your skin glowy and radiant?

I don't wear a lot foundation/powder but when I do, I just wear a bit of Studio Stick concealer, dust a little Studio Fix on and my Porcelain Pink MSF.

You?
greengrin.gif

calbear

My glowyness is mostly in my foundation. It's a mix of Studio Fix Fluid in NC45 and 50, Hyperreal NC500, Golden Face and Body FX and a little of the old Hyperreal in Bronze FX.

It seems like a lot to do but I made the mixture in a container so I don't have to mix it everyday ;-)

Eemaan

i use Lush skin drink as a moisturiser, then my stuidio fix liguid with MSF gold deposit & shimpagne very lightly. works wonders for me
smiles.gif
(im NC40)

idreamincolor

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeshie
i love the natural msfs for that glowy look.

I completely agree!!!!!!!! And cremeblush.........always!!!

Joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by idreamincolor
And cremeblush.........always!!!

2nd the cremeblush! I absolutely adore Summerlily for lighting up my face ...

PS: Have you noticed girls? I now have a REAL pic of me as an avatar
cutey.gif

ette

Studiofinish Concealer in C25, Studio Fix in C25 (if I am wearing full foundation), Medium MSF, and MSF's (Porcelain Pink & Shimpagne).

*Luna*

I really like using the strobe cream under my foundation. It gives a nice glow/shimmer to my skin with out being too much. =)

bellaetoile

moisturegleam, which came out with lure/bait/hooked. it's more of an actual shimmer, versus the pearlescent look of strobe cream. both are great for a natural, glowing face, if you don't want to wear full makeup. they look great during the summer, and can be rubbed on the shoulders, too.

vivaXglamlove

Shell Pearl beauty powder, and Porcelin Pink skinfinish

and a non-mac: Too faced snow bunny; its not really a bronzer. it gives me (nw15) a glow that is just amazing

ledonatella

I use Loose Blot Powder and Blot Pressed. Sometimes I mix a little Peach Invisible Set Powder in with my Loose Blot to add a touch of color. I love those because they work really well but never make me look cakey.

xBROKENxHEARTSx

like calbear I use a mixture, stila illuminating liquid foundation (amazing if you liek a dewy look), some revlon skin lights, a little bit of glamazon, apply with a damp make up sponge, then pixi sheer cheek gel on apples, highlighting with benefit moon beam and mac msf natural on top, yeah it's a lot, lol