What are your plans...

TheeBettyBoop

what are your plans for this coming weekend? I want to get together with some of you and have a fun day, I have no plans
ssad.gif
plus i need a break
yes.gif

kittykit

This weekend will be a busy one. My best friend moved out of the flat and my boyfriend of 2 yr has finally moved in this week. I need to help him with moving and getting new furniture and stuffs.

TheeBettyBoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Girl I am not doing anything....Come on over...You might better leave tonight though!!

Believe me if I could I would, I've been wanting to go to Texas and get myself a good 'ol steak
tong.gif

Lapis

At this point I can' make weekend plans until Friday, that's when dh will know if he has too much work to do and has to go in, I think I may just shampoo my carpets and take dd to the park if he's not home

Hilly

Well I have my mid term to do...but all work and no play makes hilly a sad girl.
so I am going to Howl at the Moon for my friend's bday! Woot!

melozburngr

Everyone should come to VEGAS!!! i STILL haven't met anyone out here with makeup obsession :p I honestly have yet to meet anyone from specktra.
ssad.gif

Lizzie

One of my best friends (&her sister) is coming to visit me (I'm in the middle of nowhere, CA) and we're going to party like it's 1999.

You're very welcomed to come.

chocolategoddes

i've never met anyone from specktra which is funny because there's a shitload of Bay Area specktra members on here.

i dont have anything planned. probably hit the gym. then eat junk food right afterwards. im so predictable.

HeavenLeiBlu

Packing for my move, and watching my daughter and her basketball team... they've made it to the Elite Eight (aka Round 3) of the state playoffs! She's a freshman, so this is really big for her, great for exposure to the next level of competition
th_DANCE.gif
choochoo.gif

fintia

This weekend is a busy one for me.. I sing at my church so I have to go to practice tomorrow and then sing Sat and Sun...
yes.gif

I have to enjoy my last weekend... after that I wont be singing for a little bit because of my surgery...

enigmaticpheo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
i've never met anyone from specktra which is funny because there's a shitload of Bay Area specktra members on here.

i dont have anything planned. probably hit the gym. then eat junk food right afterwards. im so predictable.

Chyeah, same!

I've got class and rehearsal...then I'll probably pop into sephora, spend a small portion of my meager earnings, go home and eat chocolate.
greengrin.gif

sayah

I've been in the hospital all week and just got out. I'm not well just yet so my plans are to lie in bed all weekend.
throwup.gif

Holy Rapture

Sleep lots ... Go meet this random guy ... Shop a little ... Come back and sleep ... Watch tv ... Net ... G'night
cutey.gif
(I'm hoping to follow the trail!)
lol.gif

TheeBettyBoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
Where in California are you?
greengrin.gif

I spend most of my weekends in Chino, Ca...yeah, a little far from you. Anyway, its funny because I was really looking foward to this weekend and I started feeling sick last night and sure enough the symptoms are getting worst. But hey, I like to drive
winkiss.gif