What brush is better for blending?

Summer

29 people read this and no one replied..

That's okay, I know what I am going to get.

pumpkincat210

I normally use the sephora all over shader for blending. It is perfect!
The 217 brush is what I use to apply paints. The bristles on the 224 would probably work better with dry shadows. I also use the fluff brush(213) for blending smaller areas. HTH!

user4

depends on what you like...

i have the 222, 224, 217

222 is good to get in the crease and its not sooo soft like the 224 so you do have control. it's thinner than the other two... i think its a good crease brush... but thats about it.

224 is good for blending colors together. i cant use it on my crease too much cuz i feel like i have no control over where the color goes... its spreads a lot and i end up having to do a lot of clean-up.

217 is one of my faves cuz it deposits a good amount or color, it blends well, and you have more control cuz the bristles are not as soft... they are a little stiffer than the 224. and you can use it to blend paints... it works miracles i swear!

User34

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
I normally use the sephora all over shader for blending. It is perfect!
The 217 brush is what I use to apply paints. The bristles on the 224 would probably work better with dry shadows. I also use the fluff brush(213) for blending smaller areas. HTH!

I love that sephora brush =)
I just got the 224 brush on ebay but I think I'll also try the 217.
Glad someone posted this b/c I was wondering which was better.

Summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
depends on what you like...

i have the 222, 224, 217

222 is good to get in the crease and its not sooo soft like the 224 so you do have control. it's thinner than the other two... i think its a good crease brush... but thats about it.

224 is good for blending colors together. i cant use it on my crease too much cuz i feel like i have no control over where the color goes... its spreads a lot and i end up having to do a lot of clean-up.

217 is one of my faves cuz it deposits a good amount or color, it blends well, and you have more control cuz the bristles are not as soft... they are a little stiffer than the 224. and you can use it to blend paints... it works miracles i swear!

Thanks! I have decided to go with the 217.
smiles.gif

Latest posts