What can I remove from my list.

Robby_Raynebow

After drooling on my laptop over MAC for the past month I have created a Wish List for the F&F sale. I have 105.00 saved for it but I don't think I can squeeze much if any money out of my parents. So I need help narrowing it down.

15 pan Palette

Bitter e/s Refill

Orange e/s Refill

Chrome Yellow e/s Refill

Bright Future e/s

Tribalist l/s

Style Warrior l/g

Total = 216.00

Total w/ Discount = 162.00

What will most likely happen is I will take out the Refills, the palette, and the lip stuff. But I want your opinions. Most of the brushes will be used for foundation in which I use Lancome Teinte Idole or Photogenic Luminesse.

Robby_Raynebow

Really? All I've seen on this forum is rave reviews about the 109 being used for liquid foundation. I want something that makes impossible for my makeup to look cakey with.

Leven

if i were in your position i would knock off the perm eyshadows and maybe the palette, just because the brushes are more expensive so the discount will be worth more ya know?

gildedangel

Yep, I would keep the brushes and LE stuff and ditch the perm stuff, you can always save up and get that later.
smiles.gif

RockStar

chrome yellow and bright future kinda look alike to me so i think you should just get one of them

kariii

deff knock out chrome yellow if you're getting bright future e/s. INVEST in the brushes.. it's totally worth the discount! I'd get the LE stuff and get the e/s refills at a later time.

Shimmer

tbh I wouldn't buy anything except brushes, the rest you'll be able to get at CCOs or just on the random later.

beautifulxface

Sorry, am late on this I suppose.
winks.gif

But what discount?!
In Store or Online?
I tried running a search on the Specktra website for F&F Sale, but I wasn't able to find anything...

But I agree with the other girls. Brushes are an investment - keep those!

blindpassion

Keep the brushes on the list without a doubt.

The 109 is my favorite MAC brush.

Treat it well, and it wont shed
smiles.gif

Robby_Raynebow

Has anyone had a problem with the 109 bleeding blue. BunnyBunnyBunny mentioned somewhere that both his bled blue and make his face look gray.

I want all the brushes but they will probably be most used for foundation. Ive read story's where they all are used for foundation, but which one is best.

blindpassion

^ The 109 is the only brush I will use on myself or my clients for foundation.

(Unless they have next to perfect skin, in which case I'll use the 187.)

I've never had an issue with the 109 bleeding. It is an amazing brush. It can also be used to contour, highlight, powder, and more.

Robby_Raynebow

Thanks! I know I'm definitely going to get the 109, 187, and the 168. But Idk about the 217. I mostely want it more that amazingly perfect blended look. is the 217 good or is one of the other blending brushes better.

kariii

I also love the 217.. way more than #224 or #222 for blending. I like using 217 for blending concealer as well and applying paintpots to lids. It's so diverse!

blindpassion

I use the 217 or the 222 to place color in the crease, I use the 224 for blending almost every time. If I need something stronger to blend two really harsh lines, I'll use a thick stiff pencil brush
smiles.gif