What can I wear with Paradisco?

Carmell

I am an NC20. Actually I have also been told I am an NW 20 too. But I know I am fair with brown hair and brown eyes.

I bought Paradisco and I think it is so pretty. but it doesn't show up on me that well. But I really like. So what colors would look good with it? Any paints? I have stilife but I am think of something with more color?

Any ideas?

foxyqt

i saw a "sunset" FOTD once with sushi flower, chrome yellow and paradisco! it was done so beautifully and looked great =]

kimmy

if you want it to show up really vibrant, try it over Mangomix s/s
winks.gif
this is one of my favourite eyeshadows for sure, it looks really pretty with Gorgeous Gold e/s, IMO.

geeko

u can pair it with other oranges such as rule...or red such as passionate and coppering..

or for more contrast...u can pair it with waternymph....

hths

Cosmopolitics

I love pairing Paradisco with Sushi Flower, and Amber Lights as well. I did a combination with Sushi Flower and Passionate earlier in the week with Paradisco and it was so beautiful.
smiles.gif

Alternatively, Paradisco is wonderful as a blush. It's one of my favorite colors in my traincase.

YvetteJeannine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmopolitics
I love pairing Paradisco with Sushi Flower, and Amber Lights as well. I did a combination with Sushi Flower and Passionate earlier in the week with Paradisco and it was so beautiful.
smiles.gif

Alternatively, Paradisco is wonderful as a blush. It's one of my favorite colors in my traincase.

I've had Paradisco for over a year now, and I think I've worn it all of twice. I just don't know what to wear it with..and I'm *really* not a fan of any kind of coral-y colors....I bought it after an MA did a makeover on me using it and I liked it at the time.

I just bought Amber Lights, so I'm SOOOOO glad to read this thread, and the above response...I think the combination could be REALLY pretty!!!!!

Thank you so much for the idea!