What coats and bags are you buying for the fall?

kaliraksha

I have a red long wool coat, a white shorter peacoat with cute buttons and very wide sleeves, and a deep purple seude trench coat. I think red and white end up going with any of the neutral colors and the purple is so bright and loud that it goes with anything in that "its ok they clash" kind of way. As for bags I'm still waiting on the perfect black or red leather bag. I found the perfect leather bag but in brown.

Good luck and have fun shopping!!

Blushbaby

I want this Kenneth Cole coat. I ordered it then cancelled the order hoping it'd be reduced today in the Nordstrom sale, which started today but it's not, so I'm just gna buy it full price. It's still a bargain price without a discount.

KennethcolecoatF.jpg

KennethColecoatB.jpg

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I want this Kenneth Cole coat. I ordered it then cancelled the order hoping it'd be reduced today in the Nordstrom sale, which started today but it's not, so I'm just gna buy it full price. It's still a bargain price without a discount.

KennethcolecoatF.jpg

KennethColecoatB.jpg

Thats Hot to Death!! Too Bad it doesn't get cold enough in TX to wear this!!

pinktraits

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
br586655-01p01v01.jpg

This is the coat I got this year :3

If that coat could fit a large busted female shop I would so be all over that. I saw that coat somewhere and I love it to freaking death.

On topic though,
smiles.gif
, I think white coats look so classic. I hardly see them worn and I don't know, other than the stereo type of you don't wear white after labor days. Pish-shaw to that faux-pas. :p White goes with browns, blacks, blues, everything, it's fab.
A classic tan trench is always a hit too.
thmbup.gif

kittykit

Quote:

KennethcolecoatF.jpg

KennethColecoatB.jpg

This is hot! I really like it.

Shadowy Lady

I bought a military style red coat from Le Chateau (a Canadian store) about two weeks ago. I'm looking for a nice camel bag to go with it. If anyone has a suggestion let me know
smiles.gif

Quote:

KennethcolecoatF.jpg

KennethColecoatB.jpg

Gosh that is a lovely coat - I especially like that back view, tres sexy.